04-27-2013 12:15 AM
67 123
tools
    Has anyone checked the Status on their order? If you have, please post it here.

Mine says it still "processing"
    04-23-2013 06:13 PM
    Same here. No tracking number yet...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    04-23-2013 07:31 PM
    Is there anyone out there who HAS received anything?
    04-23-2013 07:50 PM
    Yup, FedEx tracking number and delivery on the 25th before 7pm
    04-23-2013 08:03 PM
    With Sprint? What is your Order Date?
    04-23-2013 08:19 PM
    Wow when did you order from Sprint
    04-23-2013 08:56 PM
    AT&T, oops!
    04-23-2013 09:29 PM
    AT&T, oops!

haha!
    04-23-2013 11:31 PM
    AT&T, oops!
    Ha! Knew it xD
    04-23-2013 11:53 PM
    Ok so, I recently called Sprint and they told me that already made Online Pre-Orders are ok(no delays), but they are getting shipped out SATURDAY, and will be received 2-5 business days after, so yeah, its basically a DELAY.
    04-24-2013 01:11 PM
    Ok so, I recently called Sprint and they told me that already made Online Pre-Orders are ok(no delays), but they are getting shipped out SATURDAY, and will be received 2-5 business days after, so yeah, its basically a DELAY.
    Not so sure I believe the rep you spoke with, I understand there may be delays and all going forward, however, it sounds like they had set aside stock for the pre-order and this will be shipped out without delay. I was hoping early on to receive Thursday or Friday, however, now it sounds as though they might have worked something out with their primary shipping carrier (UPS I believe) to coordinate for these to be delivered Saturday morning/afternoon.

Worse case scenario I really hope I receive by Tuesday of next week as I have to head out of town for a week Wednesday afternoon.
    04-24-2013 01:36 PM
    Not so sure I believe the rep you spoke with, I understand there may be delays and all going forward, however, it sounds like they had set aside stock for the pre-order and this will be shipped out without delay. I was hoping early on to receive Thursday or Friday, however, now it sounds as though they might have worked something out with their primary shipping carrier (UPS I believe) to coordinate for these to be delivered Saturday morning/afternoon.

Worse case scenario I really hope I receive by Tuesday of next week as I have to head out of town for a week Wednesday afternoon.
    That is what I thought when I first called a few days ago and they told me the same thing. Today I called and asked again and they told me the same thing. I don't know what to believe anymore because when you check the order status on Sprint.com it says you should be receiving it ON or BEFORE the 27th. IDK
    04-24-2013 01:47 PM
    That is what I thought when I first called a few days ago and they told me the same thing. Today I called and asked again and they told me the same thing. I don't know what to believe anymore because when you check the order status on Sprint.com it says you should be receiving it ON or BEFORE the 27th. IDK
    Wouldn't surprise me in the very least if they still aren't here come Saturday however, lol...smh...
    04-24-2013 01:49 PM
    Wouldn't surprise me in the very least if they still aren't here come Saturday however, lol...smh...
    I am just wondering.. but doesn't UPS (who is their primary shipping carrier) charge EXTRA to deliver Saturday? I mean, do you REALLY believe SPRINT will pay that extra charge to get it delivered by Saturday? I will not get my hopes up... I think we will get it by Monday or even Tuesday...
    04-24-2013 07:06 PM
    I spoke to a sprint rep yesterday that confirmed for me that their delivery service does not do Saturday deliveries. They said I should expect it either Friday or Monday. I stayed up to do the preorder on the phone & was so sleep deprived that I gave them my work address for shipping. That would be a problem for me if it gets delivered on a Saturday. I called sprint twice to have them change the shipping address & they told me that my package was already at their processing center waiting to be shipped & that I have to wait until I actually get an email with the tracking # & update my shipping address with the delivery carrier directly. I think we'll be seeing them shipped out sooner than later.
    04-24-2013 08:19 PM
    It's really pissing me off ...
    04-24-2013 08:30 PM
    I spoke to a sprint rep yesterday that confirmed for me that their delivery service does not do Saturday deliveries. They said I should expect it either Friday or Monday. I stayed up to do the preorder on the phone & was so sleep deprived that I gave them my work address for shipping. That would be a problem for me if it gets delivered on a Saturday. I called sprint twice to have them change the shipping address & they told me that my package was already at their processing center waiting to be shipped & that I have to wait until I actually get an email with the tracking # & update my shipping address with the delivery carrier directly. I think we'll be seeing them shipped out sooner than later.
    Lol I feel your pain, I didn't stay up all night but was on the phone on the way to work at 7:00 AM sharp. My 3D is on its last legs, Galaxy...WHERE...ARE...YOU haha.
    04-24-2013 09:24 PM
    Did anybody else pre-order with Best Buy? I talked with a sales guy in the mobile department today and he said that they are still expecting to get the phone in on Saturday.
    04-24-2013 09:31 PM
    I pre-ordered with Best Buy and they told me they are waiting for the shipment from samsung
    04-24-2013 09:39 PM
    I talked with a rep, and this is what they told me;

You: I don't know if you have this type of information, but here it goes. If I am not mistaken your primary shipping carrier is UPS and you are trying for the item to be delivered on the 27th but If i am not mistaken UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays, I mean they do but they CHARGE extra, is Sprint willing to pay this extra money to get it delivered?
    Jessica: We use different shipping carriers. Many orders are shipping by UPS, but we also use USPS and FedEx. There are some cases such as an account type or location when UPS may not be the best choice for delivery. UPS's ability to deliver on Saturdays will depend on their local facility's days and hours of delivery.
    Jessica: After your order has shipped, the shipping carrier is going to update the scheduled date of delivery so you can confirm you'll have it by the 27h.
    Jessica: *27th.
    Jessica: If the delivery date is not immediately updated, but you've received your tracking information to know which shipping carrier has been assigned to your package, you can contact them directly to confirm if they deliver locally on Saturdays.
    You: I understand, so let me see If I understand. They will ship the item before the 27th to try to get it delivered by the 27th, right?
    Jessica: Yes, the expectation for the pre-orders being received is by 4/27.
    04-24-2013 10:04 PM
    nothing here either today. i called sprint and was told we should be recieveing emails with tracking info today. i think all preorders that were placed the 18th will get theirs tomrrow. as for preorders placed closer to the closing period, idk
    04-25-2013 10:08 AM
    nothing here either today. i called sprint and was told we should be recieveing emails with tracking info today. i think all preorders that were placed the 18th will get theirs tomrrow. as for preorders placed closer to the closing period, idk
    Brother I hope so... Suppose I'll see what answer I get from a rep. now as well lol. My guess is, we won't get an email (if we even do) 'till 5 or 6 PM EST lol. Nothing like last minute...
    04-25-2013 10:18 AM
    Well I ordered mine on the 18th...and the conversation I just had with a rep is consistent with everything everyone else has posted...and was basically the same exact information that is posted on the order status page.
    ***************************************************************************************
    Sprint: Thank you for visiting Sprint. What questions can I answer for you today?
    You: Just trying to figure out the status of my preordered Samsung S4...we're all hearing that Sprint is now having a launch delay due to insufficient quantities of S4's. But I'm trying to determine if those of us that preordered a week ago will still get their phones on or before 04/27...
    Brandon: I would be happy to check on the status of your order.
    Brandon: One moment please.
    Brandon: No date as of yet as to when it'll begin to ship, but you can still expect to receive on or before the 27th when it releases. You'll also receive a confirmation email once the order ships, with your tracking information. Please feel free to check back at a later time or after 24 hours by visiting Sprint | Check Your Order Status.
    You: Ok...so no expected delays with this preordered phone? ...on or before the 27th?
    Brandon: Correct. You can expect to receive a tracking number as late as the 26th.
    You: Thank you.
    04-25-2013 03:14 PM
    Well I ordered mine on the 18th...and the conversation I just had with a rep is consistent with everything everyone else has posted...and was basically the same exact information that is posted on the order status page.
    ***************************************************************************************
    Sprint: Thank you for visiting Sprint. What questions can I answer for you today?
    You: Just trying to figure out the status of my preordered Samsung S4...we're all hearing that Sprint is now having a launch delay due to insufficient quantities of S4's. But I'm trying to determine if those of us that preordered a week ago will still get their phones on or before 04/27...
    Brandon: I would be happy to check on the status of your order.
    Brandon: One moment please.
    Brandon: No date as of yet as to when it'll begin to ship, but you can still expect to receive on or before the 27th when it releases. You'll also receive a confirmation email once the order ships, with your tracking information. Please feel free to check back at a later time or after 24 hours by visiting Sprint | Check Your Order Status.
    You: Ok...so no expected delays with this preordered phone? ...on or before the 27th?
    Brandon: Correct. You can expect to receive a tracking number as late as the 26th.
    You: Thank you.
    I don't know what to believe any more.. Today I called AGAIN for the 7th time and they told me that they haven't received the shipment from Samsung yet and that is why they haven't shipped out yet and that they will be shipping them out immediately when they receive it. Also, they told me that they weren't receiving the full shipment just LIMITED quantity.. I hope this called "LIMITED QUANTITY" is for those people who pre-ordered ONLINE.
    04-25-2013 04:16 PM
    I just checked my status again and the chat box popped up...below is the conversation with my personal info deleted... based on this, I should expect it either Friday or Saturday. BTW, I pre-ordered at 7am on April 18th.

****************************************************************************************************************************************
    Claire: May I assist you with identifying the status of your order?
    You: sure
    Claire: I would be happy to check on the status of your order.
    Claire: First let's move this chat and make it a window of its own. That way, you'll still see this web page while we chat. Please click 'Yes' to move it now.
    Claire: Thank you for moving the chat.
    Claire: In order to better assist you, I will need to ask you a few questions.
    Claire: May I have your first and last name please?
    You:
    Claire: Thank you . May I please have your Sprint order number?
    You:
    Claire: Excellent! Thank you, I was able to locate your order. Before we continue, I will need to authenticate your account. The following questions are designed to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
    Claire: May I have your account PIN please?
    You:
    Claire: Perfect!
    Claire: Thank you. One moment please while I review your information.
    Claire: I have reviewed your preorder for the Samsung Galaxy S4 device and everything looks great and processing normally. You can expect to receive your order on or before April 27th, 2013.
    Claire: Right now their is no shipping information assigned yet to your order. Your tracking email may come as late as Friday, 4/26 when your phone is already on its way to your door. Once your order has offically shipped out, you will be receiving a shipping confirmation email that will contain the tracking number, your can visit the shipping carrier's website to view a scheduled delivery date for your order.
    04-25-2013 04:31 PM
67 123