Has anyone had there gs4 shipped yet who pre-ordered it through sprint or best buy?
    04-24-2013 05:34 PM
    no tracking number yet... if the release date is still Saturday, we should be seeing tracking numbers sometime tomorrow afternoon...
    04-24-2013 09:02 PM
    I ordered through Sprint and it still says it will come by Saturday, also says tracking number will come as late as Friday or something like that.
    04-24-2013 09:05 PM
    Has anyone had there gs4 shipped yet who pre-ordered it through sprint or best buy?
    I talked to a rep and this is what they told me;

You: I don't know if you have this type of information, but here it goes. If I am not mistaken your primary shipping carrier is UPS and you are trying for the item to be delivered on the 27th but If i am not mistaken UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays, I mean they do but they CHARGE extra, is Sprint willing to pay this extra money to get it delivered?
    Jessica: We use different shipping carriers. Many orders are shipping by UPS, but we also use USPS and FedEx. There are some cases such as an account type or location when UPS may not be the best choice for delivery. UPS's ability to deliver on Saturdays will depend on their local facility's days and hours of delivery.
    Jessica: After your order has shipped, the shipping carrier is going to update the scheduled date of delivery so you can confirm you'll have it by the 27h.
    Jessica: *27th.
    Jessica: If the delivery date is not immediately updated, but you've received your tracking information to know which shipping carrier has been assigned to your package, you can contact them directly to confirm if they deliver locally on Saturdays.
    You: I understand, so let me see If I understand. They will ship the item before the 27th to try to get it delivered by the 27th, right?
    Jessica: Yes, the expectation for the pre-orders being received is by 4/27.
    04-24-2013 09:05 PM
    I talked to a rep and this is what they told me;

You: I don't know if you have this type of information, but here it goes. If I am not mistaken your primary shipping carrier is UPS and you are trying for the item to be delivered on the 27th but If i am not mistaken UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays, I mean they do but they CHARGE extra, is Sprint willing to pay this extra money to get it delivered?
    Jessica: We use different shipping carriers. Many orders are shipping by UPS, but we also use USPS and FedEx. There are some cases such as an account type or location when UPS may not be the best choice for delivery. UPS's ability to deliver on Saturdays will depend on their local facility's days and hours of delivery.
    Jessica: After your order has shipped, the shipping carrier is going to update the scheduled date of delivery so you can confirm you'll have it by the 27h.
    Jessica: *27th.
    Jessica: If the delivery date is not immediately updated, but you've received your tracking information to know which shipping carrier has been assigned to your package, you can contact them directly to confirm if they deliver locally on Saturdays.
    You: I understand, so let me see If I understand. They will ship the item before the 27th to try to get it delivered by the 27th, right?
    Jessica: Yes, the expectation for the pre-orders being received is by 4/27.
    you really needed to post this three times?
    seriously the reps know nothing i wish everyone would stop posting everything they say.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
    04-24-2013 10:50 PM
    you really needed to post this three times?
    seriously the reps know nothing i wish everyone would stop posting everything they say.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
    I just wanted to keep everyone updated.. and about the reps that know nothing, may be true and may not in any case I can post anything I wan't and you may not like it..

EDITED BY MODERATOR
    04-24-2013 10:59 PM
    There are now three different Sprint threads asking the same thing. No need to keep reposting the same thing everywhere.
    04-24-2013 11:58 PM
    I just wanted to keep everyone updated.. and about the reps that know nothing, may be true and may not in any case I can post anything I wan't and you may not like it.. but the important thing here is that I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FU** ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK. What about that?
    Calm down.. This isn't the place to look like a donkey..

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
    04-25-2013 11:45 AM
    Scheduled Delivery:
    Friday, 04/26/2013, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)

Last Location:
    Departed - Philadelphia, PA, United States, Friday, 04/26/2013
    04-26-2013 06:45 AM
    Scheduled Delivery:
    Friday, 04/26/2013, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)

Last Location:
    Departed - Philadelphia, PA, United States, Friday, 04/26/2013
    My fellow 'Philadelphian' haha! This will be my first Sprint "LTE" phone, currently I'm running on their WiMax service. Any idea how well implanted LTE is in the Philadelphia area as of current? I know Sprint is still rolling out this coverage in many areas yet.
    04-26-2013 06:53 AM
    I ordered through Best Buy on 4/20, but haven't heard gotten any notifications about delivery yet. I called Best Buy and found out that it is "Awaiting Fulfillment" but otherwise, I am still just waiting on that email with a tracking number.
    04-27-2013 05:03 PM