Walked in sprint store left with 3 s4s

patelkedar91

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I bought 3 for me and family.
Except I bought it from Costco... while it was $50 less, it is also going to take a week and a half to get =/

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Now that I have it, its just as impressive as I thought. Anyone who complains about the build on this phone simply doesn't know what they're talking about. Its much, much more comfortable to hold than the One. It certainly feels much better in the hand than the S3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Now that I have it, its just as impressive as I thought. Anyone who complains about the build on this phone simply doesn't know what they're talking about. Its much, much more comfortable to hold than the One. It certainly feels much better in the hand than the S3

I agree. This phone looks dead sexy and feels like an upgrade from my S3 that I had. Feels way more comfortable in the hand than the HTC One.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I agree. This phone looks dead sexy and feels like an upgrade from my S3 that I had. Feels way more comfortable in the hand than the HTC One.

Seems like we always get the same phones. Ha. Now that I've finally gotten to use it, I have to laugh at the people who say its crap for being plastic. This phone is damn impressive.

Podunks

Banned
Aug 14, 2012
Visit site

I also felt the same exact way after playing with them both side by side in the store last night.

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Yes the phone feels great in hand those reviews or so biased trying bring Samsung down, this phone feels better in hand than any phone of this size

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums

lafester

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I was over at best buy looking at the ONE and it did not look anything like what I expected.
It did not look premium at all in fact one of the displays was missing a speaker cover.

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I was over at best buy looking at the ONE and it did not look anything like what I expected.
It did not look premium at all in fact one of the displays was missing a speaker cover.

Lmaooo is all hype from these blogs, had me hyped up when I saw it I was like oh...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums

epik16

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Yeah the S4 has an amazing screen. HTC has been overhyped by the incompetent tech reviewers and many people are disappointed when they pick it up.