Ok. Just discovered that when I turn on speaker phone during a call, no one can hear me or its broken up and garbled. Regular phone works fine. Bluetooth works fine.
    And I can use Google voice search no problem as well as voice texting! So the mic is actually fine. Software error?
    Restarted phone, pulled battery. still the same. Any thoughts before I visit corp store. I dont want a refurb this early, only had it a week!

RD
    05-05-2013 12:49 AM
    So went to Sprint Corp store. They hard reset and then re flashed the phone. Fixed it for 1 call then broke. SOO, I got a brand new phone!
    Now to reinstall my stuff. They said mine was the first S4 with a problem like that.
    05-05-2013 08:53 PM
    WARNING! I have the Galaxy S4 i9500 and Samsung replaced the phone claiming it was defective. My friend bought the S4 i9500 and he too had the same speaker failure when using the speaker to receive calls. Samsung also changed his phone for a new one and that 4S i9500 has the same defect, when receiving calls using the speaker option, the callers do not hear him, he must close the speaker and use his ear then the callers hear him. Well i just experienced the same speaker defect in my 2nd S4 phone that Samsung replaced days ago. CATCH: Samsung claims to hear this complaint for the first time every time a customer reports it all over the world. I am located in Israel and you are located where?
    06-17-2013 01:18 AM
    I have this same issue too!!! Please let me know if you get a fix!!!!

Have you others tried to see if your camera will shoot a pic by voice command? Mine doesn't work and I think it must be related because my speaker works for everything else!!

Btw, I'm in Canada and I have the SGH-I337M
    Thanks!
    06-23-2013 07:27 AM
    So I have the Galaxy S3 and experience the same issues. Callers cant hear me and all I hear is a garbled mess. What I found is that my case is causing the issue. If the case is off the back of the phone it works fine. As soon as I install my case. Garbled mess.
    06-24-2013 10:12 PM
    I also had the same problem
    08-14-2013 01:05 AM