Petition to have Sprint sell the 32 and 64 gb Samsung Galaxy S4

mouseglider

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Cause I want a 32gb S4 with a 64gb sd card.

+1 agreed - until than, my S3 32gb and 64gb card will do - but preferably a S4 64gb and 64gb card would be best for me. Cards for some reason corrupt from time to time or at least more easily than internal memory and internal memory is faster at most things - that's just my .02 cents.

carlos516x

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Tomorrow is the last day that I can return my 16GB S4 for a refund... I really want the 32GB so i dunno.. Any rumors or what? I would be so upset if sprint annouces a 32gb model after my return period expires.

mouseglider

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Tomorrow is the last day that I can return my 16GB S4 for a refund... I really want the 32GB so i dunno.. Any rumors or what? I would be so upset if sprint annouces a 32gb model after my return period expires.

I would bet that Sprint will come out with a 32gb version sooner or later, but I think you have to bite the bullet and gamble that they will, because I don't think you will find out your answer within your refund window of 1day. With that being said, if the current S4 works for you and you can live with the current memory, than why not keep it? If you return it now, you can always re-buy-it later, but I think I read somewhere that there is a waiting period of 60-90days? At least hopefully by then you will know if the 32gb or larger 64gb version is a possibility - and if not, just re-buy the 16gb version if they don't.

I think there is always a workaround to the small memory problem, although it might not be the best way. Maybe using a combination of the cloud and a large card will hold you over until the "next" upgrade.

My S3 32gb and 64gb card will have to do now - so I would at least want a 32gb S4, and maybe a 64gb S4 - IMHO more memory is always nice to have. :D

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

If ATT came out with the 32gb version, Spint and the other large carriers that have this phone will do the same. My wife got the 16gb from Sprint for her Mother's Day present. She picked, I pay... She also confiscated my two cases I had prepurchased too.

IMO, if your last day for return, take it back, lose a couple dollars, wait a week or two, and the 32gb will be out. Apps are getting bigger adn they are doing more. IMO, more internal memory, the longer your phone will be up todate..

troyboytn

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
On this subject, to each his own. $249 is already a ridiculous price for ANY phone on contract. If Sprint does bring on a 32gb offering, rest assured it will be anywhere from $299 to $349 on contract. I'm sorry but it is preposterous to pay $50+ for 16gb of storage.

vferrari

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Not exactly pebble-watch-like demand numbers. Hope sprint listens, but perhaps you are unwittingly confirming sprint's business case decision.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance