Does anyone know how to do this?
    05-16-2013 02:22 PM
    You just have to disable S voice; the phone will then default to Google Now. To do this:

Go to "settings" -> "more" tab -> "Application Manager" -> swipe over to select "All" -> click "S Voice" -> click "Force stop" -> click "Disable"

Your phone should now default to Google Now
    05-27-2013 10:51 AM
    You just have to disable S voice; the phone will then default to Google Now. To do this:

Go to "settings" -> "more" tab -> "Application Manager" -> swipe over to select "All" -> click "S Voice" -> click "Force stop" -> click "Disable"

Your phone should now default to Google Now
    Ewalsh, thank you for your help - one remaining issue, though:

While holding down on the inline mic button on my headphones, the voice command prompt works just fine. However, while the phone is LOCKED (which it is most of the time), nothing happens. This is useless to me since I have to lock my phone while it's in my pocket during my long bike rides. There must be some way around this. I really don't want to have to go back to S Voice. Any help is appreciated!

Thank you kindly
    08-07-2013 12:37 AM
    I have found that when the phone is locked with a passcode it will ask you to UNLOCK the phone first. If the phone is locked with either a swipe or none then it will go directly to the phone functions and ask "who do you want to call". My suggestion for the long bike rides is to change your lock function to swipe or none and then change it back once you are done riding and put your code back in. Small inconvenience to me, but mileage may vary.
    09-14-2013 10:54 AM