Need help getting out of a S3

Pink

May 22, 2013
Visit site
So guys I've had my Galaxy S3 for less than a week, and I want the S4. I had to settle for the S3 due to needing to pay the bills. The S3 is getting me by, but it's not what I want. I can afford the S4 next week do I have any loopholes, or anything I can take advantage of?

I'd greatly appreciate feedback. I don't want to be stuck into a S3 for 20 months, and you'll be saving a life.

Posted via Android Central App

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Does Sprint have a 2-week "honeymoon" period like Verizon and AT&T do? I'd call customer service or go into a store and ask. They may be able to just charge you the difference and off you go.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So guys I've had my Galaxy S3 for less than a week, and I want the S4. I had to settle for the S3 due to needing to pay the bills. The S3 is getting me by, but it's not what I want. I can afford the S4 next week do I have any loopholes, or anything I can take advantage of?

I'd greatly appreciate feedback. I don't want to be stuck into a S3 for 20 months, and you'll be saving a life.

I would walk in, talk to the reps for an exchange. Find out how long Sprint gives you to do this. The reps might even cut you some slack if you go over the return period by a couple days. I am pretty sure they are on commission. You might want to talk to the store manager first.

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Sprint gives you two weeks they may charge you 30 dollars for repacking .

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums

moonoverparma00

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
You have 14 days from date of purchase to return the phone. I'm sure they told you this or they should have told you about the 14 day trial period. After the 14 days, you're stuck with the phone.

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
You have 14 days to return the phone if bought at a corporate store. If you bought from a third party store my experience is they do what they want, and they do whatever they can to make money, so good luck with that if that's your case.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
You have 14 days to return the phone if bought at a corporate store. If you bought from a third party store my experience is they do what they want, and they do whatever they can to make money, so good luck with that if that's your case.

Sent from my SPH-L720

This.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

Pink

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Thank you everyone. I was a bit worried as the bezel on the S3 had got a little worn. But the lady at Walmart didn't check, and I got my S4 without a hitch. I'm a bit cautious with it so I got a Otterbox Defender which negates all the coolness of the form factor. But I can live with it since my S4 is in the good hands of Otterbox.