$50 Mail in Rebate starts 5/24 for upgrades and new lines that aren't porting

tndank

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Just a heads up. $50 MIR starts tomorrow. Not eligible if you bring your number to save $100.

This is through Sprint.

seabrz

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for this info! I was in the Sprint store this evening...NO ONE mentioned this! Glad I did not yet make the purchase.

Infinity

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Think we can get this rebate if we purchased through telesales a few weeks ago?

No, as it will get denied by the rebate processing company for not meeting the requirements. However, you may be able to get a $50 account credit from Sprint if you call and complain.

KnappyRootz

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
No, as it will get denied by the rebate processing company for not meeting the requirements. However, you may be able to get a $50 account credit from Sprint if you call and complain.

Do you happen to have a link to the rebate that I can reference? Thank you! :)

kraven867

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if Best Buy will price match? Getting my S4 next week, and they are offering more for the S3 compared with sprint. Doesn't matter if they don't, since I will still get it. Just curious *edit* Mean to say do they rebate match, sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

Riboflavin

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if Best Buy will price match? Getting my S4 next week, and they are offering more for the S3 compared with sprint. Doesn't matter if they don't, since I will still get it. Just curious

Pretty sure Best Buy doesn't price match phones. Neither does the Sprint Store

Azwizzard

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure Best Buy doesn't price match phones. Neither does the Sprint Store

Yea, when I was going to buy my S4, I asked Bestbuy and Sprint if they would price match Amazon. Both said they do not price match on phones anymore, just accessories. I ended up getting mine at Costco for a good price.

EDIT - Will the rebate still work if I purchased my S4's through Costco but still renewed my contract? I don't see where it says you have to purchase your phone FROM Sprint...

Aggie PT

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Yea, when I was going to buy my S4, I asked Bestbuy and Sprint if they would price match Amazon. Both said they do not price match on phones anymore, just accessories. I ended up getting mine at Costco for a good price.

EDIT - Will the rebate still work if I purchased my S4's through Costco but still renewed my contract? I don't see where it says you have to purchase your phone FROM Sprint...

I would like to know the answer to this question as well.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech