I really like the phone. I was forced to switch to Sprint from U.S. Cellular because of their recent buying out of all U.S. Cellular towers around Illinois. I notice that, when I look through the settings, there is definitely not as many settings as the old phone. My old phone was a Motorola Electrify. On the S4, there is not many settings that I can see by opening the settings menu when I am on the home page. For example, the Electrify had an option to modify settings for the touch-keyboard. On the S4, there is no such option and it seems that the only option there is is to switch between the regular touch pad and Swype (and I can't even figure out how to do that...) I work IT for a school, and I find my inability to find such a setting quite troubling. Is it that there is no option or that it is hidden? Could I get some light on the topic?

Edit: The specific thing I am looking for is to turn off autocapitalization. When I am texting somebody I do not usually use capitals, so it does not fit my personality well and it makes me feel awkward whenever I send a text message.

Edit2: Found the keyboard settings, but I don't see a setting to turn off autocapitalization. Is the setting not yet available?

Edit3: Found it. Gee whillickers, I really wasn't paying attention at all. I think lack of sleep is getting to me. I apologize for wasting your time if you've read this far!

~SOLVED~
    06-15-2013 01:04 AM
    I really like the phone. I was forced to switch to Sprint from U.S. Cellular because of their recent buying out of all U.S. Cellular towers around Illinois. I notice that, when I look through the settings, there is definitely not as many settings as the old phone. My old phone was a Motorola Electrify. On the S4, there is not many settings that I can see by opening the settings menu when I am on the home page. For example, the Electrify had an option to modify settings for the touch-keyboard. On the S4, there is no such option and it seems that the only option there is is to switch between the regular touch pad and Swype (and I can't even figure out how to do that...) I work IT for a school, and I find my inability to find such a setting quite troubling. Is it that there is no option or that it is hidden? Could I get some light on the topic?

Edit: The specific thing I am looking for is to turn off autocapitalization. When I am texting somebody I do not usually use capitals, so it does not fit my personality well and it makes me feel awkward whenever I send a text message.

Edit2: Found the keyboard settings, but I don't see a setting to turn off autocapitalization. Is the setting not yet available?

Edit3: Found it. Gee whillickers, I really wasn't paying attention at all. I think lack of sleep is getting to me. I apologize for wasting your time if you've read this far!

~SOLVED~
    Welcome to the forums!
    So, with the switch, did you get an early upgrade?
    06-15-2013 09:41 AM