06-25-2013 01:21 PM
29 12
tools
    I've had the phone since May 5th and it has lag/ stuttering/delayed reaction. My brother got his a few days before release day and his has the same lag/stuttering as mine.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2
    06-24-2013 12:50 PM
    Which artificially inflates the reports. How many people are basing their reports of lag on reports from people who are also basing theirs on what they heard on forums? You could have a few people giving overblown reports of how bad the lag is and then lots of people passing that information along without having actually used the device more than a little bit. How many people who don't have the phone are passing along the reports from people who don't see much, if any, lag?
    I think you kinda didn't read my whole post. I said I'm basing what I say mostly on reports of S4 owners.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    06-24-2013 02:00 PM
    I think you kinda didn't read my whole post. I said I'm basing what I say mostly on reports of S4 owners.
    I know, but you aren't an owner so the owners who are reporting lag being a problem are being over represented. You're basing it on some owners reports that you have selected, not all owners reports or a random sampling. If three owners report a problem and three don't, but 10 non-owners report the problem because they read about it on a forum then there are 13 reports of a problem and 3 reports that there isn't a problem. So it looks like a vast majority are seeing a problem becasue of the reports, but that doesn't reflect reality. People like to report that there's a problem with a new, "must have device" way more than they like to report that it works as advertised. Look at how people jumped all over "antenna-gate" with the iPhone. It was made out to be this huge deal, but it turns out that a large majority of people were very satisfied or satisfied with the iPhone 4.

Survey: Most iPhone 4 Users 'Very Satisfied' | TechHive
    06-24-2013 02:37 PM
    I know, but you aren't an owner so the owners who are reporting lag being a problem are being over represented. You're basing it on some owners reports that you have selected, not all owners reports or a random sampling. If three owners report a problem and three don't, but 10 non-owners report the problem because they read about it on a forum then there are 13 reports of a problem and 3 reports that there isn't a problem. So it looks like a vast majority are seeing a problem becasue of the reports, but that doesn't reflect reality. People like to report that there's a problem with a new, "must have device" way more than they like to report that it works as advertised. Look at how people jumped all over "antenna-gate" with the iPhone. It was made out to be this huge deal, but it turns out that a large majority of people were very satisfied or satisfied with the iPhone 4.

Survey: Most iPhone 4 Users 'Very Satisfied' | TechHive
    That definitely makes sense and I see it happen but is definitely not a statistic or fact in anyway anyone new reading this

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
    06-25-2013 01:21 PM
29 12