Smart stay not staying.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I just got my sg4 yesterday.. As I was moving things from my sg3, I had them side by side... The 4 wouldn't stay on - while the 3 did the entire time I was looking at it. Anyone else having this issue?

? Sent from my Galaxy S4 ?
??? Formerly "Evo_Girl"

nickgalaxys4

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I just got my sg4 yesterday.. As I was moving things from my sg3, I had them side by side... The 4 wouldn't stay on - while the 3 did the entire time I was looking at it. Anyone else having this issue?

? Sent from my Galaxy S4 ?
??? Formerly "Evo_Girl"

I have the same problem for some reason smart stay does not work I thought it was just me. I have been trying to make it work but it could just be the S4 maybe we just got to give it time.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Mine is working as long as I'm in decent lighting.

?Sent from my Sprint GS4 using Tapatalk ?
?? Formerly "Evo_girl"

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I knew there was something wrong with my new GS4!
I got mine July 1 and I also noticed that smart stay doesn't work! :mad::banghead:

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

ToddK

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Smart scroll doesn't seem to work either - I selected the tilting the screen mode for smart scroll, and made sure to use the stock internet browser, but no matter how much or how far I tried tilting, there was zero scrolling of the page.

So... strike two samsung. Good work! Not. ;-)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

ToddK

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
And the hits just keep on coming - can't get the DLNA streaming service to work either. ....double checked with my old photon and it worked perfectly - this Samsung s4 is turning out to be a disappointment.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
And the hits just keep on coming - can't get the DLNA streaming service to work either. ....double checked with my old photon and it worked perfectly - this Samsung s4 is turning out to be a disappointment.

Probably something's wrong with it?
The only 2 things wrong with my first GS4 that I can remember were the battery draining fast and the smart stay not working.

I exchanged it yesterday night and this new one seems to be performing better.
DLNA worked fine on the other one I'll test this one tonight and will post back here to let you know.

If you're still within the 14 days I suggest you exchange the phone too.

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox