galaxy s4 BOGO rumor

tilana2

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Have seen rumor posted that Sprint will be offering a BOGO deal for the S4, TechnoBuffalo and a few others have posted it. Any one hear anything on this?

Sean Mccoggle

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I am excited to let you know that, I have confirmed with 2 sprint reps and one corporate supervisor that the S4 and other select samsung devices will be BOGO on Friday 07/19/13

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Check out Best Buy when buying phones usually all carriers are the worst place to buy phones from. Best buy always has good deals and you get way more for trading in your old phone. And their Geek Squad protection is a $1 cheaper a month with unlimited replacements and no deductibles.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

dakhath

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
This is not a BOGO deal but it is how I got my Sprint Galaxy S4 for only $139.99.

Samsung Galaxy S4, Black (Sprint) Amazon link

It appears to be a random thing but occasionally when I would click on the "Family Plan" and then "Upgrade" it would show up as $139.99 instead of the $199.99.
Great thing about Amazon is that 2 day shipping is free for phones.
So for my upgrade to my family plan I spent only $139.99.
This is still cheaper than going to the Sprint store and getting charged $250 and praying that the $50 rebate actually works in order to get the phone at $199 like they advertise.
All it takes is some minor error on the rebate card and they can deny the rebate.
For example, using an abbreviation in an address can potentially invalidate a rebate.
Plus the close to 12 weeks you have to wait to find out that the rebate has been rejected or accepted.
Stick with BestBuy who absorbs the rebate for you and offers you the phone at $199.

tilana2

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Boy I hope it is true! I have been holding off waiting to see if this pans out or not. If so, one lucky family member will get a free S4! Thanks for the info, fingers crossed!

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious to how much it costs after all the fees Sprint is going to charge for this "bogo deal"

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513