battery conditioning

Zedd

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Fully charge your battery, then use your phone until it has fully discharged, or shuts itself down needing a charge.
Do that 2 or 3 more times and your battery has been conditioned for maximum usage..

They're are those that still argue that as not being needed, all I offer is I get between 15 to 20 hours of battery usage consistently with moderate to heavy usage.

But do what ya gotta do and enjoy :)

EDIT: I'm currently at 17.5 hours on battery with 32% remaining.

Posted via Android Central App on my Galaxy S4

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
They're are those that still argue that as not being needed, all I offer is I get between 15 to 20 hours of battery usage consistently with moderate to heavy usage.
What do you get with the same usage but with a battery that isn't "conditioned?"

There's no need to do any of that. Just charge it at night (or whenever it's convenient) and use it normally. Even with abusing your battery it will likely last for a majority, if not the entire of the life of your phone. If it doesn't all you have to do is spend $20 for a new one. IMO it just isn't something you need to worry about if you have a removable battery. It probably isn't even worth worrying about even if you don't have a removable battery unless you're draining it all the way very frequently or plan on keeping your phone for more than two years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463