Hey guys, I just purchased the s4 with the spigen slim armor s-view case (awesome case btw) and i had a question. For the first day after i put on the slim armor case when i open the case the lock screen would appear and i would have to swipe to get to the phone. Now when I open the case it just opens up directly to my phone. I was wondering if anyone could help me get it back to opening up with the lock screen. The main reason why it bothers me is because I am trying to utilize the lock screen widgets. Thanks!
    08-05-2013 08:44 AM
    Hey guys, I just purchased the s4 with the spigen slim armor s-view case (awesome case btw) and i had a question. For the first day after i put on the slim armor case when i open the case the lock screen would appear and i would have to swipe to get to the phone. Now when I open the case it just opens up directly to my phone. I was wondering if anyone could help me get it back to opening up with the lock screen. The main reason why it bothers me is because I am trying to utilize the lock screen widgets. Thanks!
    Welcome to the forums!
    Dumb question, but You do have your lockscreen enabled, correct?
    08-05-2013 09:13 AM
    Welcome to the forums!
    Dumb question, but You do have your lockscreen enabled, correct?
    Thanks for the welcoming!

lol.. Yes I do have it enabled. It is set on swipe, but when I switch to a different level of security (pin code) the lock screen does appear after opening the case, but i find that it makes the screen look rather unappealing. Also the lock screen works fine when the case is open and I use the power button. It just will not show up when i first open the case like it use to.
    08-05-2013 09:31 AM
    Under settings -> my device -> accessory... There's an s-view option to unlock automatically.

Posted via Android Central App
    whatdaS4 likes this.
    08-05-2013 10:04 AM
    Under settings -> my device -> accessory... There's an s-view option to unlock automatically.

Posted via Android Central App
    That will do it! Thanks a lot!!
    HPferoxCraft likes this.
    08-05-2013 10:36 AM
    Thanks for the welcoming!

lol.. Yes I do have it enabled. It is set on swipe, but when I switch to a different level of security (pin code) the lock screen does appear after opening the case, but i find that it makes the screen look rather unappealing. Also the lock screen works fine when the case is open and I use the power button. It just will not show up when i first open the case like it use to.
    Sorry...had to ask. Many people ask questions like that, and I no longer assume such answers as yes.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.
    08-05-2013 03:27 PM