I've recently started having a problem with my S4. With heavy use, it's tends to get a little sluggish after a while. Clearing memory and closings active apps only helps so much. Now, when I power off and back on again, it gets stalled on the yellow SPRINT screen and that's as far as it gets unless I remove the battery and the SD Card and reboot, and re-install the card once it's up and running. Is anyone else having this problem, and if so, does anyone know a fix for this? I have moved all apps to SD Card that are available to be moved.
    08-26-2013 06:21 AM
    I've recently started having a problem with my S4. With heavy use, it's tends to get a little sluggish after a while. Clearing memory and closings active apps only helps so much. Now, when I power off and back on again, it gets stalled on the yellow SPRINT screen and that's as far as it gets unless I remove the battery and the SD Card and reboot, and re-install the card once it's up and running. Is anyone else having this problem, and if so, does anyone know a fix for this? I have moved all apps to SD Card that are available to be moved.
    Sounds like SD card is corrupt.

Try copying everything off of it, format it, then copy data back. Or run a chkdsk on it.

Not sure why you moved *all* apps to the SD card. That's going to make things painfully slow.
    08-26-2013 09:18 AM
    I moved all that could be moved because I only have the 16GB version, and I was down below 6GB available. I went back to my Nexus. I think I'll wait for the LG G2. Touchwiz is too bloated, buggy and laggy. Thanks for the tip, I'll try that.
    08-27-2013 05:25 PM