10/30 Update!

arcjeeper

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Update was not pushing to my phone when it first rolled out on 10/30. So I began to clear cache and data from Google services framework. After each time I cleared, I would check for update under system update. After three tries of clearing Google services framework the update showed up!

r126nyc

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Update was not pushing to my phone when it first rolled out on 10/30. So I began to clear cache and data from Google services framework. After each time I cleared, I would check for update under system update. After three tries of clearing Google services framework the update showed up!

Thanks, worked after third time 👍

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I've done my wife's S4 10 times now with no luck. She could care less about the update but dangit...I want it for her! :)

**UPDATE**

Downloading now! Took 25 tries but persistence, sweat, and 2 cups of coffee did the trick!

Last edited:

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I've done my wife's S4 10 times now with no luck. She could care less about the update but dangit...I want it for her! :)

**UPDATE**

Downloading now! Took 25 tries but persistence, sweat, and 2 cups of coffee did the trick!

I think that's its coincidence I've done it like 35 times and nothing. :banghead:

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Make sure u clear data and cache, u have to clear both. I did it 3 times and it worked 😄

Yea I think you were just in line to get the update anyway. Because it seems like people are having really mixed results.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Yea I think you were just in line to get the update anyway. Because it seems like people are having really mixed results.

That would be my guess!
Someone else in the forums lives in Durham, really close to where I am, and he already got the update!
:(:banghead:

Sent from my SM-T217S using AC Forums mobile app

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Tried this multiple times and still haven't gotten the update. Maybe it doesn't exist? Lol

Posted via Android Central App
Hahaha! :thumbup::D

No, but seriously, it better be real, or I'll kick Sprint in between the legs! :eek::eek::thumbup::D

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Tried this multiple times and still haven't gotten the update. Maybe it doesn't exist? Lol

Posted via Android Central App
I know it exists! I've seen it, I think. Sometimes coffee makes you see things that only yoda could understand....especially when you drink it like I do! LIKE A FISH! Anywho,
you'll get it man. Be patient.

Sent to you while jammin' to Trivium!

tec64

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Ok. So I got tried of waiting for this update. I pull up this web sight > Manually Update Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 to VPUEMJA Official 4.3 Firmware » Android Firmware Update. and downloaded the update off the google servers as per instructions. I now have 4.3 and I love it. It feels like a different phone. Everything is buttery smooth. Those of you that are also tired of waiting can go to the link I pasted and get It as well. It is the official Sprint 4.3... same one as OTA

Worked for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma