Have yet to receive Android 4.3...

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
So, I really want this update because I got a Galaxy Gear and its essentially a $300 paper weight right now. The update rolled out on Wed. for Sprint, so it's been 4 days. I live in NM. Does anyone else still not have it? I called Best Buy because I read somewhere that they'll manually update it for you if you take it in, but Geek Squad said that's only if the phone is under warranty with them. And the update is not offered through Samsung Kies. I've been under Settings checking for the update every hour or so for the past 2 days haha, WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG?!

ToddK

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Nothing here on Cape Cod Mass - but many of the towers are being switched to 4g - so service has been especially bad lately - but, I'm looking forward to the update.... Whenever it hit...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

84guy

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Force stop then clear data on google services framework, then check for update. Doing that about 10 times got me my update

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

84guy

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Didn't mess up my phone. Used to break sync and play store, but resigning into Google fixed it. But I didn't have to do that this time, maybe Google fixed it? I dunno

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante