Sprint Galaxy S4: Anyway to Restore Mobile Data Toggle?

Hypochondriac

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Since updating to android 4.3 the Mobile Data toggle is gone. Is there anyway to restore it? I used it all the time since sprint mobile gave me issues all the time

Last edited by a moderator:

84guy

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: Anyway to Restore Mobile Data Toggle?

I just put airplane mode where it was and long press then click mobile data then toggle it. Sucks but there might be a widget in the play store

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Hypochondriac

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site

I just put airplane mode where it was and long press then click mobile data then toggle it. Sucks but there might be a widget in the play store

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

How did you move airplane mode to where it used to be

josearmz10789

May 25, 2011
Visit site

I'm about to fracture somebody's mouth for losing the data toggle switch.

Sent from my N9500 using AC Forums mobile app

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

I noticed that immediately upon receipt of my Note 3. I wonder what the justification for that was.

from a '14 Note 10.1

msfan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I don't understand the reasoning. It saves so much battery life to turn it off when not in use. On another forum I noticed someone recommended installing a widget from the Play Store. I'm trying out something called "Data ON-OFF". It's kind of a pain to have to have an app to do this but it seems to be working. I hope Samsung brings the toggle button back if enough people complain

arcjeeper

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

I used the mobile toggle as well, specifically for battery saving as I always seem to be somewhere that has wifi. So I'm kinda bummed, but I think there will be enough complaints that it will hopefully be placed into kitkat. Even though there is no toggle, I know I can still do it under settings.

Posted via Galaxy S4

knocke25

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site

Data Enabler app works well, I used the data toggle 30+ times a day and now its gone. I have called att and they haven't said much of it being fixable, so that is my best and fastest way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma