12-08-2013 12:09 AM
34 12
tools
    I just noticed last night that the focus on the camera is not as good as it was. Pics are more fuzzy and grainy.
    11-20-2013 08:43 AM
    There Is emojis now.

Posted via Android Central App
    Are they like the iPhone's? Do they show up on ig? Lastly, how do I add it to my keyboard?

- - - Updated - - -

I noticed it on the front facing camera to
    11-24-2013 08:47 PM
    Ever since I got the update after 30 mins of use my apps start to disappear. Even in folders I've created, I click on it and it doesn't open, like I didn't put apps in their.

In the actual apps button they start to disappear and go on top of eachother as well as on one swipe screen a tiny black bubble appears. Unclickable. Drives me crazy
    Wiped cache and did hard reset

Samsung wants me to send it in...bleckkk I left apple cus the updates suck...follows me everywhere
    11-24-2013 09:59 PM
    The MK2 update seems to fix the charger cable issue. All cables work on the fly again.
    12-04-2013 10:12 AM
    I had a few issues with my update. Downloads kept showing up as new... cleared multiple times. A few apps were deleted and had to be reinstalled. Telnav was one, a Google Map takeover... Telnav's "Scout" replacement is useless. My hotmail icon kept disappearing and was replaced each time with Text Message icon/app.. Ultimately, I had to reset my phone to correct many of the problems.

Another really miserable problem is the loss of functional editing/posting on PHP based forums. I run one site and am a moderator on 2 others... using the site editing features have become practically useless. Selecting text and then trying to utilize a site's "Bold Text" or color...etc is next to impossible now. Text refuses to stay selected and any text modification in those forums require manual modification... plus the layering between the "posting section" and Web Page is less effective, causing scrolling on the posting portion to affect scrolling on the web page itself, which in-turn, bounces you out of the posting and forces the posting page layer to move up towards the top of its page... then you need to scroll down all over again... something that took seconds, now takes 5-10 minutes to post.
    HOLLYWOODANT215 likes this.
    12-06-2013 09:18 AM
    I got the S4 during the black Friday sale at best buy, I've had the phone only 8 days and I'm already running into problems. There has been 2 instances when I get a call, there is no audio. The person cannot hear me or I cant hear them or there is complete silence. Another weird thing I notice was my custom ringtones reset back to the defaults for my contacts and text notifications. Not sure if this has anything to do with the 4.3 update but I am planning on returning to BB and swapping out for another S4. I didn't get a chance to use the phone before updating to 4.3 but is there any way to stop the OTA with the new phone swap? I want to hold off a bit with 4.3 to see if the problem comes back.
    12-06-2013 05:50 PM
    Ever since the update, when I use the stock messaging app and I type in a contact name, their phone number doesn't show up. I get all sorts of email addresses, ones that aren't even on the phone, but no numbers. Any advice on how to fix?

BTW I don't have Sprint. Just realized this is the wrong forum and can't delete my post
    12-07-2013 11:14 PM
    Ever since the update, when I use the stock messaging app and I type in a contact name, their phone number doesn't show up. I get all sorts of email addresses, ones that aren't even on the phone, but no numbers. Any advice on how to fix?

BTW I don't have Sprint. Just realized this is the wrong forum and can't delete my post

Under contacts, choose contacts to display, make sure its set to all contacts. See if that helps.
    12-08-2013 12:05 AM
    Thanks. I actually cleared the data in the app manager and restarted the phone. Either the restart or the combination did the trick.
    12-08-2013 12:09 AM
34 12