Sprint Galaxy S4: 4.3 update brings colored emojis

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Finally this was the last piece of the puzzle....so many iPhone users couldn't live without colored emojis on instagram or twitter. ..today a milestone lmaooo

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: 4.3 update brings colored emojis

How do you use them? I ask because I don't use the Samsung default keyboard, I use the Google keyboard.

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site

Yeah the google keyboard got some, but they suck compared to the Samsung keyboard.

Posted via Samsung Galaxy S4

msfan

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site

Oh, interesting... And cool. But Ive set my default keyboard to Swype since I use the comma a lot and it has it on the alpha screen. Is there a way to either get the comma on the alpha screen on the Samsung keyboard else get the emojis on the Swype keyboard?

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Oh, interesting... And cool. But Ive set my default keyboard to Swype since I use the comma a lot and it has it on the alpha screen. Is there a way to either get the comma on the alpha screen on the Samsung keyboard else get the emojis on the Swype keyboard?

Press and hold the n

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

onthehunt

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site

I use Swiftkey on the Note 3 stock text app. I don't have access to regular emojis, just the typical emoticon symbol 1.e. :) whic turns into a green Android emoticon. that I don't like at all. Is there a way to get colored emojis on Swiftkey using the stock text app?

unmistakable

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site

I don't see the microphone on my keyboard and I also use the swipe keyboard....I can't find these emojis anywhere

Sophia Miller

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site

How do you use them? I ask because I don't use the Samsung default keyboard, I use the Google keyboard.

I use Kii keyboard from the Play Store. It may seem like too much but it really does combine all the best features of several different keyboards available. Full emoji, voice to text, other symbols. Also, if you use multiple languages it supports way more options than others I've used. No sacrifices with Kii!!

bankhead16

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site

I have a s3 and just updated to 4.3, it says the update comes with new emojis but I cant find em to save my life. I've tried language and input settings, I've tried the long hold on the microphone on my keyboard in my messages. Nothing. I am using the stock Samsung keyboard. Please help.

GermanSi

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site

I'm with bankhead, I updated android 4.3 to my s4 and can't find the emojis in the keyboard, even in the long press in the microphone or in the space, I can't find them in any place.. Please help us

thanks!!

shaneontherocks

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

I have a s3 and just updated to 4.3, it says the update comes with new emojis but I cant find em to save my life. I've tried language and input settings, I've tried the long hold on the microphone on my keyboard in my messages. Nothing. I am using the stock Samsung keyboard. Please help.

it's because with the update, Hangouts now can replace your SMS messaging app. And that is what has all the emojis.

BIGSAMDA1ST

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

Hey Yall... First time posting here on this forum... But this is what I use its pretty kool.. 8SMS from the playstore. .
7u4a3e7y.jpg

GS4 Stock Rooted MJA 4.3,Philz Touch CWM,HotSpot Mod,Transparent Weather Widget,8SMS(Stock Messaging,KitKat)

BIGSAMDA1ST

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

You can
yvysa6u7.jpg
beda9ezu.jpg

GS4 Stock Rooted MJA 4.3,Philz Touch CWM,HotSpot Mod,Transparent Weather Widget,8SMS(Stock Messaging,KitKat)

GermanSi

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site

I downloaded 8sms (stock messaging, KitKat) and the mic/settings its same like the image I have posted before..
Thanks for the help BigSam
But I think my s4 is s***, it has the same lag as before, or more. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance