Well I received the 4.3 update today and I received one pleasant surprise and one not so present.

We finally have a stock autocorrect. Its learning right now, but I can type so much quicker than I was able to due to the autocorrect.

Now the bad. I go to make a new text and try and pull names from my contacts. for some reason it won't recognize certain names. I type in my wifes name and it brings up nothing, type in my mothers and it brings up her email address only. I have numbers email etc in both these contacts and it still doesn't recognize it. Only when I type in the phone number will it come up. Is this a new glitch or have I just never noticed it before. It seems before the update I could type in my wifes name and get her mobile phone.

Any news on this?

Update upon further review I noticed its only accepting the numbers typed. So for example I type mom but it only reads 666.
    11-08-2013 09:55 AM
    Read on another thread that someone rebooted their phone and it fixed the issue. Good luck

Posted via Android Central App
    NellieRose likes this.
    11-08-2013 08:00 PM
    Well I received the 4.3 update today and I received one pleasant surprise and one not so present.

Now the bad. I go to make a new text and try and pull names from my contacts. for some reason it won't recognize certain names. I type in my wifes name and it brings up nothing, type in my mothers and it brings up her email address only. I have numbers email etc in both these contacts and it still doesn't recognize it. Only when I type in the phone number will it come up. Is this a new glitch or have I just never noticed it before. It seems before the update I could type in my wifes name and get her mobile phone.
    I had the same issue and was able to correct the problem with a restart as hardrocker69 suggested above this comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Read on another thread that someone rebooted their phone and it fixed the issue. Good luck

Posted via Android Central App
    Thank you for sharing this...fixed my problem.
    11-11-2013 10:32 AM