Just got the official Sprint 4.3.3 update just now, and seemed to install with no problems
    except now that it is done, I am unable to turn on my WiFi. I press the icon, it flashes
    and stays off. I go into the WiFi menu, move the toggle from Off to On, it slaps it right back OFF again.

What the hell is going on? Pulled the battery, let it set, reboot... still have the same problem.
    Need help!
    11-12-2013 09:31 AM
    Just to explain it all, the phone was just rooted a few days before, but nothing else was changed or modified. It was my first attempt to "root" and I had heard
    it might be a good idea to root before Knox was added in the update, as it might make re-rooting easier. Nothing else was changed... so could the rooting have done something to kill the Wifi after the update?

Did I just ruin the phone? I've no idea how to re-flash back to 4.2.2 or even if it is possible... only way I rooted was to follow the QBKING77 YouTube video method, since it was a no brainer, but now I'm hopelessly lost for what I should do to fix this.
    11-12-2013 10:10 AM
    UPDATE - Looks like no one else has had this problem... I gave up and took it in to the local Sprint repair shop... they said they've never seen anything like it either, so it's replacement phone time...
    11-13-2013 09:09 AM
    UPDATE - Looks like no one else has had this problem... I gave up and took it in to the local Sprint repair shop... they said they've never seen anything like it either, so it's replacement phone time...
    I too have the same problem. I tried doing everything that you did and also performed a factory reset, and it is still not working.
    11-14-2013 01:28 PM
    I had this issue as well couldn't stream YouTube and break videos also Pandora wouldn't work

All of a sudden it works now a week later after the update didn't do anything to fix

Posted via Android Central App
    11-17-2013 09:32 PM
    Got a replacement unit with stock 4.2 on it, and updated to 4.3 a few days later and had no problems this time.
    11-21-2013 04:47 PM