Is there a way I can choose a song I have on my phone and select parts in it to put as my ringtone by myself or if not does anyone know a absolutely free app that will allow me to choose part of a song in my library to set as ringtone
    I use the default music player app for all my music

Posted via Android Central App
    12-05-2013 01:56 PM
    Is there a way I can choose a song I have on my phone and select parts in it to put as my ringtone by myself or if not does anyone know a absolutely free app that will allow me to choose part of a song in my library to set as ringtone
    I use the default music player app for all my music

Posted via Android Central App
    The easiest way I have found to do it is to use a computer and a program like Audacity to grab a snippet of a song and then save as a separate mp3 or ogg file that you can then copy back to your phone and choose as a ringtone. If you're looking to do it all on your phone itself, though, I know I have seen some apps in the Play store that advertise they can do that but I've never personally used any of them.
    12-05-2013 02:08 PM
    There is one in the playstore called Ringtone Maker by Big Bang Inc..

GS4 Stock Rooted MJA 4.3,Philz Touch CWM,HotSpot Mod,Transparent Weather Widget,8SMS(Stock Messaging,KitKat)
    12-05-2013 03:48 PM