Sprint SG4 Dead Android Stuck in the sprint yellow page

Humberto Corrales

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,

I rooted my phone guiding myself with QBKING77, all went grat, then the sprint updates came along and decided to unroot the phone to get them. I did and got all updates, once that was completed I tried to root the phone again and it worked, then I tried to set it up as a hot spot and rebooted the phone... it got stock in the sprint page and when i tried to manually wipe data and cache the dead driod comes up, nothing happens and cant find an answer anywhere in the internet.

Can please someone tell me what zip to download to maybe fix it through Odin or something?

thanks

BIGSAMDA1ST

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi there,

I rooted my phone guiding myself with QBKING77, all went grat, then the sprint updates came along and decided to unroot the phone to get them. I did and got all updates, once that was completed I tried to root the phone again and it worked, then I tried to set it up as a hot spot and rebooted the phone... it got stock in the sprint page and when i tried to manually wipe data and cache the dead driod comes up, nothing happens and cant find an answer anywhere in the internet.

Can please someone tell me what zip to download to maybe fix it through Odin or something?

thanks

This will return you to stock... Hold on. .wrong link..

Right link : http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=SPH-L720&details=Galaxy_S_4_Sprint

GS4 Stock Rooted MJA 4.3,Philz Touch CWM,HotSpot Mod,Transparent Weather Widget...

BIGSAMDA1ST

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Just be advised that the hotspot mod is currently not working with MK2...

GS4 Stock Rooted MJA 4.3,Philz Touch CWM,HotSpot Mod,Transparent Weather Widget...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge