Where can I get a 'Spark' Galaxy S4?

carljoerger

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Hello - where (other than the Sprint website) can I get a tri-band LTE Sprint Galaxy S4? How can I tell from the website that it is one? How can I tell from the box it is one? Thanks.

BIGSAMDA1ST

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello - where (other than the Sprint website) can I get a tri-band LTE Sprint Galaxy S4? How can I tell from the website that it is one? How can I tell from the box it is one? Thanks.

You will be able to tell by the new id.

SPH-L720 Reg GS4

SPH-L720T Triband GS4

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

lizardking13

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I would also like to know if anyone has info on this. I went into a bestbuy store because they have the s4 for only 50 bucks. The people had no idea what spark even was! I spoke with the Samsung rep, he didn't know what it was and they had to call the store's Sprint rep to get more information. The rep told them that the s4 that is compatible with spark won't be out for a couple of weeks and sprint isn't even selling them. That is clearly not true because you can go to sprint.com and grap one for $200. I really don't want to pay $200 when BestBuy has them for 50....

lizardking13

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing bestbuy has the l720 models for $50. I'm holding out for the s5 myself :)

Posted via Android Central App

Indeed it currently is...I was going to hold off for the s5, but I've read that it maybe won't come out until Mayish...I'd honestly rather not wait unless there is going to be a major change in hardware.

hardrocker89

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
The first announcement rumor was for Barcelona Feb 23rd, and now possibly not until march in London. I'd guess either late march/early April at the latest. I haven't decided which phone I'd really want to upgrade to but I'm curious to see if they will or won't go with a metal frame. Which if they do is probably the only reason I'd want to upgrade to it.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae