10-07-2017 05:28 AM
55 123
tools
    Can you pls tell me how to unlock Sprint's L520 to work on a GSM network?
    thanks
    Luis De Belize
    11-12-2014 10:23 AM
    Need help with a Samsung SPH-L720T to unlock. Brought outright from Sprint unlocked went in for repairs now locked and Sprint is not helping.

Thanks
    Larry Henderson
    11-13-2014 09:31 AM
    Try following the directions found here It supposed to let you do a domestic unlock for the S4. I haven't tried it though
    12-13-2014 12:57 PM
    Hi excuse me I am in Africa and I have bought Sprint SPH L520 SAMSUNG S 4 MINI ON EBAY about 4 month ago but the carrier here AIRTEL SIM CARD DOESNT WORK with it .I call sprint but they say unless my phone be brought to their network for 90 day before they can unlock it.Please can you help me to can my phone working with airtel Sim card here in West Africa.
    12-29-2014 12:52 PM
    Can you help me unlock my Sprint Galaxy S4?
    12-30-2014 07:50 PM
    Hell, me too!!!!! The only thing we can do is sell the phone as a Sprint phone. I'd hate to waste the funds on a Straight Talk SIM Card for it not to work. I saw a previous post that it will Unlock it.
    03-04-2015 09:28 AM
    Ho to unlock samsung s4 sprint sph-l720 kitkat android 4.4.2 version
    I found the SPC# code using a cdma tool. It is NOT the MSL#. It is a Metro PCS SPC#.
    I entered it & then restart it the invalid sim is gone.
    Brandon Caudle likes this.
    04-21-2015 11:14 AM
    Could you help me please? I tried to unlock it using a third party but they came up with nothing and I did root it. Thank you in advance!!
    05-24-2015 06:13 AM
    can u help me unlock my GS4 sph l720t
    06-25-2015 08:26 PM
    I bow to Android,
    I read your post and I am interested in unlocking my sprint phone. I can not afford the costs so I want to go to a secondary carrier like straighttalk. I have a rooted galaxy s4 SCH-L720T 5.o.1 from sprint. Can you help me?

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-20-2015 06:23 PM
    Definitely need help. I have 2 sprint galaxy s4 and can't figure out how to unlock them. I have the codes but can't get the dialogue box to appear for me to input the codes. Please let me know what i need to do. Thanks for your time.
    07-26-2015 07:58 PM
    I just upgraded from a GS4 and would like to know as well

~Blessed From My Note 4~
    07-26-2015 08:17 PM
    Hey I have an unlock code given to me by sprint now I need help finding where to enter the code in at. Alot of places have been saying to put the sim card in an it will prompt me to enter the code but that doesn't work. I tried #0111*Code# and that didnt do anything. What is the right way to do it. I'm not trying to hack the phone just trying to use my code.
    08-08-2015 06:27 PM
    You can unlock galaxy s4 (sprint) model L720T if it has first version of firmware ending on MK5 (release date Dec 2013).
    you must root the phone first (please search xda developers forums site for that) and ,then, use app SSU.apk (also xda developers forums).
    This was done to unlock the aforementioned phone to use over at&t network (consumer cellular carrier).
    09-04-2015 08:08 AM
    i need my sprint s4 sph-l720 unlocked. can you help me please?
    09-06-2015 04:11 PM
    Yesterday I encountered the same nonsensical gibberish from Sprint's Customer Care reps and Tech Support reps about unlocking my phone, which is not on contract anymore. They gave me the Master Subsidy Lock code and told me that another carrier of my choice would be able to unlock my phone using these steps: insert the new carrier's SIM (such as AT&T), then in the pop-up PIN window, enter the MSL code...and voila it's unlocked! Except we all know this doesn't work. It was a pretty frustrating experience listening to all the deceptive comments and explanations, and finally they admitted that their policy doesn't allow them to unlock MY phone!
    This morning I submitted a consumer complaint to the FCC about Sprint's non-compliance with the FCC and CTIA rules and agreements on unlocking cell phones. Sprint is obligated, upon my request, to unlock my phone or provide instructions to me on how to unlock it myself, and they refused to do it based on policy, and admitted their stance is not based on a technical restriction. After all, if another carrier can supposedly unlock my phone simply by entering the MSL code, then why can't Sprint do it too? Switching to Cricket soon.
    02-09-2016 07:32 AM
    I sure would like to take you up on that offer to help unlock my sgs4 if you're still offering to help.
    02-11-2016 02:49 PM
    Hi, ,

I am in US, and I submitted request to unlock my Sprint Galaxy S4 internationally. Sprint gave me instruction and I followed those instructions.
    While unlocking the Sprint Galaxy S4, when I clicked on UICC unlock, message came "Profile updated successfully). (Before this , I was getting error message "Invalid Sim") but after UICC unlock, I am not getting any error message.

Now I inserted my Internationale SIM Card in it, I am getting message "Your account could not be validated, please contact Sprint customer care".
    Do you knmow the for this message. This international sim is working good in other unlocked mobile phone.

Regards
    Ajay Sharma
    02-17-2016 12:41 PM
    I need my sprint sph-l720t unlocked for domestic use, i have the unlock code. I switched to att and got a new sim card but it says invalid sim and dosent ask for a unlock code. Can you help
    02-26-2016 01:26 PM
    I need my sprint sph-l720t unlocked for domestic use, i have the unlock code. I switched to att and got a new sim card but it says invalid sim and dosent ask for a unlock code. Can you help
    Was the "unlock" code issued to you by Sprint? How many digits are in your unlock code?
    02-26-2016 02:59 PM
    Here's the bottom line:

Sprint will unlock devices, if capable, for qualified customers, but the phones will only work in other countries. There are software blocks in place to prevent domestic usage.

There are always ways around that though. I'm available to help anyone who wants to get their S4 unlocked.
    I'm have been researching.....& researching, trying to figure this out.... but no luck. Do u think u could help me?
    04-18-2016 11:44 PM
    I'm have been researching.....& researching, trying to figure this out.... but no luck. Do u think u could help me?
    Don't count on anyone being able to unlock your Sprint GS4. If certain conditions are met, per Sprint's unlock policy, then Sprint will give you the Master Subsidy Lock code for your phone; my MSL code is 6 digits. It's best to engage Sprint via chat to pursue getting the MSL code, then you can have that chat transcript with the MSL number emailed to you. The unlock procedure is: power off your phone, pull the battery, remove the Sprint micro SIM, insert an active micro SIM from another carrier, re-insert the battery, then power on your phone. During the power up, a window should quickly pop up for you to enter the MSL/PIN code, then tap the Unlock button on the screen; moments later you should see "Network Unlock Successful" on your screen. Now your phone is unlocked. The Sprint GS4 is a multi-band GSM/CDMA phone, so it has the right antennas to operate on 2G and 3G with many USA carriers, but likely will only work on 4G with Sprint.
    HOWEVER, I don't know of anyone who has been able to successfully unlock their Sprint GS4 - because the pop-up PIN entry window never appears! Sprint is also intentionally vague on whether an unlocked Sprint phone will work on any other USA carrier network. For all of these reasons, I will never be a Sprint customer again. Don't do business with a wireless company that holds you and/or your phone hostage, especially after you have fully paid for the phone and are no longer on a Sprint contract.
    Last week I was able to use the above procedure to successfully unlock my AT&T-branded GS4. I submitted the unlock request online to AT&T; they replied with the unlock code within 8 minutes, and 2 minutes later my AT&T GS4 was unlocked. That's the way it should work with any reputable company.
    04-19-2016 08:09 AM
    I'd like to use my Sprint Galaxy S4 sph-l720 with Straight Talk. It is currently a locked Sprint phone... Can you help me?
    For sph-l720 sprint 4s
    Try this code ~~ ##72786#
    07-12-2016 02:48 PM
    I am quite interested in unlocking my Samsung S4
    It is a Sprint
    Imei # [IMEI redacted by Mod]
    The 15 didgit does not show!

How would I go about this?
    Surfer62
    Here's the bottom line:

Sprint will unlock devices, if capable, for qualified customers, but the phones will only work in other countries. There are software blocks in place to prevent domestic usage.

There are always ways around that though. I'm available to help anyone who wants to get their S4 unlocked.
    10-15-2016 04:24 PM
    Please do not post your IMEI number, which is very sensitive. Thanks.
    10-16-2016 04:28 AM
55 123