08-13-2016 04:43 PM
31 12
tools
    Thank you. It worked for me
    11-20-2015 01:03 PM
    Hi all,
    I would like to share the solution for the problem of Samsung Android Smartphone Keyboard can't remember added/new words.

Myself have face this problem for almost 3 months and struggling to find the solution by doing by myself plus searching the solution from online but not helping. I really need this function cause it will speed up my job as per I am involving in telecommunication business. I try to look for other keyboard but nothing is near to this.

I have tried these methods but not helping:-
    - restart the phone
    - clear partition cache
    - off and on the word predictive text and under personalization
    - clear ram memory
    - delete google play service update and re-update again (cause some ppl said this is cause by google problem)

Finally I did this last week and it has start remember all the key words till today -
    1. go to setting
    2. go to my device
    3. go to language and input
    4. click the setting (*) button on the right of Samsung keyboard
    5. click on predictive text
    6. click clear remote data
    7. click clear personalised data
    Now it is start to remember all your customize key words already.

Conclusion:-
    I believe this is cause by the crashed in the Samsung keyboard personal dictionary and after you clear everything inside and it is back in working.

Happy trying.

Best regards,
    Ron
    12-04-2015 01:44 AM
    I think I may have found a solution. I recently had the same problem w/ my samsung galaxy s4 Active. I went into settings. I then hit the settings tool icon beside samsung keyboard. Made sure predictive text was on. I actually clicked it off then back on. Then I clicked on the word predictive text and under personalization there are a few learn options. I clicked learn from messages and learn from contacts. I just sent a message and it seemed to fix it! Please let me know if this helps any of ya'll!
    My battery was swollen and my phone ran into a lot of problems before I noticed
    When I changed batteries he keyboard seemed to refuse saving of words. This fix worked for me
    Thanks a lot!
    05-26-2016 10:55 AM
    This worked for me. All of my saved words were restored. I would have never thought to click on that, as it appears to not have any further options. Very strange they would bury it like that. Thank you!
    06-08-2016 05:01 PM
    I'm having the same problem with my s5
    08-01-2016 12:29 PM
    THIS WAS THE FIX FOR ME!!! I did this last week and it's been spot on since. A MILLION THANKS!! I'll share it on the other two threads I've followed with the same issue.
    Where is the settings icon I can't seem to find it
    08-13-2016 04:43 PM
31 12