Home Button Stopped working with S View after kitkat update??

dacbeth

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
The home button no longer lights the sS View window as in the past after kitkat update. The on/off button and volume button do light the window but not the Home button??

Andrei Avris

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
+1

Anyone found a solution to this? I would try a full factory reset, but I don't know if it helps and wouldn't want to waste time re-configuring my phone. Has anyone tried to do a factory reset?

Thanks

jeffrey rubin

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
same problem here. ugh. make us wait for this update and it's still flippin' buggy? any solution yet?
i have the spigen slim armour case with s view window and the home button stopped working, so at least we know it's not case specific.

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I have the same horrible issue. Also I'm using a genuine Samsung s-view wireless charge set up the same issue is reported every where after this update of crappie kit kat it's also caused my Galaxy gear watch to not pair to note..I'm to say the least kind of unhappy. What I have done is contracted at&t and under warranty they will replace my note. I believe the crap Will hit the fan if a million note 3 get returned.i also have numerous other issues being in no start screen text in message will stop .I'm still unsure if the resorting to a new phone will keep this kit kat away since upon booting it will log on to the at&t site an go update available.it is crap an nuked my dev.the at&t store acknowledged this an I replied to a survey.

reg1808

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Same problem here in ireland after 4.4.2 upgrade.
my advise to anybody is not to update if possible . Various forums are listing different bugs with this upgrade.