Have Sprint S4, love it. Wife needs new phone. Another S4 or?

Huff

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Wife has an older Galaxy Nexus and she's ready for a new phone. She looked at the LG G2 but hated the rear buttons. Didn't seem to care for the Nexus 5 for the way the on screen buttons worked and the feel of the phone. Kinda would like newer technology but so far just haven't seen another phone that works as easy and well as the S4. So for $50 or less I can get her a new S4. Have no need for fancy frills. Just want an Android phone, similar size screen. Any other phones we should be looking at?

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Wife has an older Galaxy Nexus and she's ready for a new phone. She looked at the LG G2 but hated the rear buttons. Didn't seem to care for the Nexus 5 for the way the on screen buttons worked and the feel of the phone. Kinda would like newer technology but so far just haven't seen another phone that works as easy and well as the S4. So for $50 or less I can get her a new S4. Have no need for fancy frills. Just want an Android phone, similar size screen. Any other phones we should be looking at?
The HTC One is also a great phone that she might like, as well as the S5 and new HTC One which are both being released in a few weeks.
If she has used your S4 and likes it, then she should get it. It's still a great phone despite being a year old.
I'd also recommend looking at the Moto X, which also has on-screen buttons, but has a much better feel in the hand than the Nexus 5 or GS4. I have an S4, and I'd gladly change it for a Moto X if it was sold by T-Mobile's stores