Finally received Lollipop on Sprint L720T

smooothie

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Woke up this morning to a pleasant surprise, a system update was available!

Haven't had a lot of time to poke around with having to work & all but living it so far. I'm running Nova Launcher so I'll have to switch to the native Touch Wiz Launcher for a bit just to experience it.

-A happy FL, US Android user

Posted via the Android Central App

smooothie

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
How's everyone's experiences been so far? I initially hated it as it made my phone crazy slow & no matter what I did, it didn't seem to get better. I finally gave in & performed a factory reset & it's been awesome. It had it's sluggish moments, but nothing a restart can't seem to fix

sew3663

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Got mine in South Carolina this morning. I backed up my SD card to my computer, then did the update, but now it says all apps are not installed... Is there any way to get them back? I have games I have been playing for years on there and the data is there, why can't I access it?

I know now that android requires certain types of backup, but it is too late for that now. Is there any way to get the game/app data back?

---Hold on. For some reason, once I restarted and updated google play services, they are back! False alarm. Now to see what the big deal is with 5.0.

ovdevil

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I was just going to suggest you restart the phone, glad it turned out well. Let us know what you think of Lollipop.