really , urgently need your help .. XPRT owners

mazengsa

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I deleted by mistake the Framware.jar file from the internal memory , and my mobile froze after that, and I had to reboot, factory reset.,, but the device failed to work again..
I tried many update.zip files but all of them failed because of a (file signature) problem..

Can you please help me?

lord dredd

May 13, 2011
Visit site
dodont worry here is how ifixed my persistant bootloop for network search by flashing the stock rom
Thanks to cutug at XDA

do these
1/ Download ROM here : Finally a xprt sbf ! ( use 2nd link )
2/ Download RSD lite here : http://dl.xda-developers.com/attach...6b2244eca/4f45b3fc/7/8/4/0/7/7/RSDLite5.6.rar
3/ Download driver 5.5.0 for Motorola here : USB and PC Charging Drivers - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA
4/ Install driver on PC + Install RSD lite on PC
5/ Open RSD lite and give it path to your downloaede latest FROYO rom of xprt
+ Power on your phone normally
6/ When your phone reaches active handsfree option after booting up, you connect your phone with Pc throuigh USB cable ( let windows search and install all drivers that it needs ). From here, just hit start on RSD , dont touch the phone or PC. Wait about 15-20 minutes, the phone will restart. Good luck!

It will flash the phone with stock froyo .1.10 version and it will reboot just like when you bought it ;)

mazengsa

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
My friend..
Thank you for your post.. my phone can't boot.. it stuck at the M logo, so I can reach th hands free screen.. do you have an alternative method?

lord dredd

May 13, 2011
Visit site
My friend..
Thank you for your post.. my phone can't boot.. it stuck at the M logo, so I can reach th hands free screen.. do you have an alternative method?

Don't worry still follow the procedure after booting up and wait for may be 5 minutes and flash.
No harm at all. Will fix everything

Buttery Smooth THS15 Deviled

Last edited:

andy_snake

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks a loads.. my network was on the constant loop with no airplane mode option..
this fixed the problem and put the default stock rom.

sheriframadan

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
:
Don't worry still follow the procedure after booting up and wait for may be 5 minutes and flash.
No harm at all. Will fix everything

Buttery Smooth THS15 Deviled

hi,

can you please help in that issue,,,
we can't follow the procedure because the device is stuck on the M logo and device is not detected on the usb....can u please suggest any thing the handset is totally dead :(:(:(:(:(:(

jalopezl

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello, this Message appears on RDS "Failed Flasing process. Unable to retreive initialization values from .INI file (0x7029); phone connected", can you help me?

Thanks

SALMONFISHy

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
at step 5 dont power on ur phone normally, hold the volume up/down keys and press power, when the screens backlight turns on let go of the buttons, plug ur phone in, and start the rsdlite flashing.

wguerra

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
Attention noobs like me :)
I was using my XPRT for quite sometime now that I totally forgot that I'm rooted. So when I accidentally reset to factory state (because I couldn't get the damned GB OTA update to work), my phone got stuck in a "contacting network" loop. No other softkeys work! It was so bad that I had to borrow my wife's Blackberry for a couple of days (when you go from an Android to a Blackberry, you know something really bad has happened). The only thing worked was the RSD Lite and the XPRT SBF.
1. Install RSD Lite in your PC, with all the Motorola USB drivers needed;
2. Get an SBF file and the GB update file (search for it, i don't think it legal to post the SBF here)
3. Turn off the phone, then pres the up volume button and the power button simultaneously--wait til you see a black screen with "Bootloader" menu;
4. Connect your phone via USB to PC;
5. Fire up RSD Lite--load the SBF--wait for about 10-15 mins;
6. Now you got stock XPRT! Don't do anything else with the FROYO stock.
7. Now put the GB update file in the root folder of your media card (it should be update.zip)---then turn off the phone
8: Press "R" and "M" and the power button until you see an andorid with a triangle and exclamation point;
9. Press "@" and you'll see a menu--choose "install update.zip"
10. Wait for about 5-10 mins and then---you're GB!!!!!
Worked for me. With the RSD Lite and SBF file tandem, I will not be afraid of experimenting further with my XPRT (probably add an auto-destruct code).

Now my next mission is to get it rooted again! Right now, (Oct. 11th) there is no known exploit yet, but I know the experts in the community will deliver in just a few days. Meanwhile, I'll just set up camp, and wait ;)

slownis

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm stuck in bootloader. I can't get to the stock recovery. I've never been rooted. I tried finally doing the OTA gingerbread update from sprint, and it seemed like it worked fine, but now it just boots into bootloader.

I downloaded all the required files, but RSD Lite doesn't seem to recognize my phone. I did install all of the drivers. Is there a secret to getting the drivers to work?

mazengsa

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
can you please tell me how to use these files? I downloaded all of them.. just need your instruction.. BTW, my XPRT doesn't boot, it stucks @ the M logo

Xavier Espinoza

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
dodont worry here is how ifixed my persistant bootloop for network search by flashing the stock rom
Thanks to cutug at XDA

do these
1/ Download ROM here : Finally a xprt sbf ! ( use 2nd link )
2/ Download RSD lite here : http://dl.xda-developers.com/attach...6b2244eca/4f45b3fc/7/8/4/0/7/7/RSDLite5.6.rar
3/ Download driver 5.5.0 for Motorola here : USB and PC Charging Drivers - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA
4/ Install driver on PC + Install RSD lite on PC
5/ Open RSD lite and give it path to your downloaede latest FROYO rom of xprt
+ Power on your phone normally
6/ When your phone reaches active handsfree option after booting up, you connect your phone with Pc throuigh USB cable ( let windows search and install all drivers that it needs ). From here, just hit start on RSD , dont touch the phone or PC. Wait about 15-20 minutes, the phone will restart. Good luck!

It will flash the phone with stock froyo .1.10 version and it will reboot just like when you bought it ;)

Heyy! You have the .sbf file rom of the motorola xprt? The links are dead :'( Help me please :'(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke