New PRL Update!!!

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I was checking my buddies unrooted Optimus a little while ago to compare dBm strength against my rooted EVO. I had been experiencing very slow data speeds as of late and happened to noticed his phone had PRL version 60680. So I decided to flash my Sense nand and see if I could update mine. Well what do you know, I had a little surprise for me when I did. I went from version 01115 to 60680 and couldn't be happier. My data speeds are seeming to back to normal. If you'll recall a few months ago Sprint had lost quite a lot of coverage area when their contracts with Verizon ended. They have since gotten the coverage back and I think this update is to cover that. I do also recall the 01115 version was for business class customers to retain data roaming in non Sprint areas, looks like all is good again. Anyway, I was wanting to see if anyone else has gotten this new PRL and how your data and voice quality are now. Thanks in advance for all the input guys. :)

Sent from my evil hideout. MUWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Reactions: SmokeCrawler

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
So, do you roam a lot?

Not really, I had flashed the new radios when they came out and have noticed my data being quite a bit slower at times. I'm wanting to flash the previous radio set to see if that fixes the speed issue, but can't seem to find them. Any chance you guys might know the correct thread? thread?

Sent from my evil hideout. MUWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Here is the radios. The only combo set is for the new update. You'll have to flash each one to go back to the previous radios.

[ Radios ][ 7-4 ] All EVO Radio, WiMAX, PRI, NV & HBoot versions - xda-developers

Looks like I will have to flash a sense rom to update my PRL. Thanks for the heads up!

Hey, no problem man. I didn't see a thread talking about it yet, so I figured I start one. Thank you for finding that thread with the radios, I had almost given up hope on finding it. Looks like I have a bit if flashing to do. :p

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
PRL updates don't do much in Minnesota.
Except this last one!

Today I woke up and my phone was suckin' major donkey balls. Cutting in and out, like I was Voicestream (before T-Mo, or Ariel...if your ol'school).

People couldn't hear me, saying I was cutting out. Phone showed 2 bars. PRL & PROFILE update....BOOM!!!!! Full signal, clear as a bell!

Do it, do it now!