Unable to data roam

Flyboy1100

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Just started this week, I started flying out to an old alltel service area about a month ago (now primarly verizon), haven't had any issues with voice or data. Then on monday this week I lost my data roaming, appears to be the entire state of ND. I have reset my phone, brought my wifes phone instead, nothing works. Lots of errors, 104, 68, & 1012.

so, how do I get my data roaming back or is there nothing I can do? Sprint said they can't do anything because it is a roaming only area, but I thought with the new fcc law verizon would have to allow the roaming? Either way, it doesn't work and it sucks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

imex99

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting an error on my htc evo 3d. Unable to authenticate and this only happens while roaming..... No roaming calls or data.

I can call and use data while on Sprint but nothing on roaming.

I've called into sprint, had me do all kind of ## combinations, reset stuff on their side and nothing. I've talked to sprint chat and same thing, i've received 2 credits for the last two days and it still's not fixed.

imex99

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I wiped cache, davlik(again), flashed the updated nightly of virusrom and updated profile and prl. My roaming is back in business...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Flyboy1100

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I wiped cache, davlik(again), flashed the updated nightly of virusrom and updated profile and prl. My roaming is back in business...

Mine started working again last saturday, something waas wrong with the network I think

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

imex99

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Mines not working again.... Going to flash stock ruu and put s back on. See if that works, if not exchanging for refurbished 3d.

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau about issues like this with Sprint. After going round and round for weeks I finally got to speak with someone from Sprint corporate who CONFIRMED that there are issues with their network (everyone previously acted like it was just me and they had no idea and had never heard of such a thing). She also told me that they hope to have the issues fixed by the end of Q4 this year so here's to holding your breath...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad