How long before we get a decent new spec HTC phone like the Vigor/Rezound?

Love my OG Evo but 4.5" qHD with a dual core processor from HTC is what I want now. E4GT seems flimsy to me and not a fan of touchwiz or the 400x800 resolution.

Just wondering what HTC has up the sleeve for me to snag when my upgrade comes in March...
    11-03-2011 10:12 AM
    The vigor sounds awesome. But I thought i was reading some where that It's going to be on big red only? I could be wrong plus It's not really out yet. So i guess it could change too if what I did read was right. The vigor was the replacement for the thunderbolt I think.

So far I like my EVO 3D. I don't want a bigger phone! But everyone is different. What are the specs as of right now for the vigor? Also thought it was the same size as my EVO.

Rocking the HTC EVO 3D
    11-03-2011 10:57 AM
    according to the story on news page the Rezound has:

It's got a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM 8660 processor, 1GB of DDR2 RAM, 16GB of internal storage and a 16GB mircoSD card. It'll ship with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, which is no surprise. But HTC says it's committed to upgrading it to Ice Cream Sandwich ASAP.

It's also HTC's first smartphone with a 720p resolution display. That is, the 4.3-inch display has a width of 720 pixels, just like the Galaxy Nexus.
    11-03-2011 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD