Upload: 16 kbps
Ping: 740 ms

External IP: 108.125.106.76
Internal IP: 108.125.106.76
Latitude: 41.06330
Longitude: -85.22305

A detailed image for this result can be found here:

107438792.png

Ookla operates Speedtest.net using a massive global infrastructure to minimize the impact of Internet congestion and latency. With millions of tests performed every day across hundreds of servers, Speedtest.net is the ultimate resource for bandwidth testing and related information. Visit it on your computer today to find out why.

cutlassracer

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I did, till about 3 months after I signed my contract and the 3g speeds went into the toilet. A new Razor on Verizon is starting to look real good.....

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I really like my 3/4G speeds in Hawaii.I get an average 3g speed of about 1.2-2.3 MB dl and .6-.8 ul.
I just posted pictures if my 4&3 g speed test results in the "Sprint customers taking advantage of unlimited " thread.

Last edited:

rukin1

Banned
Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I really like my 3/4G speeds in Hawaii.I get an average 3g speed of about 1.2-2.3 MB dl and .6-.8 ul.
I just posted pictures if my 4&3 g speed test results in the "Sprint customers taking advantage of unlimited " thread.

That's a small asss state. lol Lucky

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
That's a small asss state. lol Lucky

Yup small az state. Just dug this up. Could be the reason
why I've been getting a better overall data experience lately.

Article Page | TheStreet.

Sprint Enhances 3G Network Coverage In Hawaii

By Business Wire - 11/30/11 - 2:00 PM EST Tickers in this article: S

Sprint (NYSE: S) customers in Hawaii can have hau’oli lanui (happy holidays) this year with increased 3G coverage just in time for holiday shopping, festive parties and family get-togethers. In the past 90 days, Sprint has implemented 40 network capacity upgrades throughout Hawaii, including 26 in Honolulu alone as the area prepares for events surrounding the 70 th anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attack. The upgrades encompass all aspects of a customer’s wireless experience, including voice, data and in-building solutions. Sprint plans 49 additional enhancements for Hawaii in the next 90 days. “With today’s ability to do more things on the go, from watching videos to sharing pictures and checking directions, customers in Hawaii are relying more on their smartphones and mobile applications than ever before,” said Bryan Ito, business sales manager, Sprint Hawaii. “The enhanced network coverage in Hawaii, coupled with Sprint’s unlimited plans, is making it easier and more affordable for customers to stay connected at home or on-the-go.” So what does this really mean for Sprint customers? In a word: Everything. It means better signal strength so you can access virtually whatever you need whenever you need it. It means faster data speeds, so you can download Google Music Store on your HTC EVO™ 3D and hear the latest free song of the day. It means fewer dropped calls so you can call grandma to wish her “ Mele Kalikimaka.” It means confidence that Sprint is handling increased data demands not only with these recent upgrades but with its Network Vision plan.

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
That's is sick man. I would cancel that fios. Root your phone and tether for free all day long !
That's what I do with my Evo .Ahh the joys of rooting and free
Hotspot.

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Verizon's 4g is the best but at a cost, it's about 12-25 mbps download and 8-15mbps upload. but you get data capped at 2 gb with those speeds you'll be capped and onto 3g in a matter of days.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1