WATCH your Sprint Bills this Month the are trying to overbill

njt462

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Many of us at one point or another have just paid the bill and not looked at it we are all guilty if it at one time or another but I want to remind EVERYONE to please look at your monthly bill from Sprint.

I have attached a picture that clearly shows them trying to pull a fast one and on one of my lines charging me 20.00 for data and 16.00 for insurance.

No it didn't appear twice as you can see by the pic they clearly doubled the charges.

I thought there is a law against practices like this Anyone know if there is such laws to where we can all get free month of service so we do not have to go to court? lol

But seriously look at your bills this month anyone else get a clearly double charge?

I called Sprint and they said this has never happened before sure and gave me credit.

TropicalSammich

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I can't see the image, it's too small.

And you might want to black out the PTN's, you can get some "extra's" on there pretty quick not even related to your original posting..

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
They messed up my bill after I upgraded, and each time I added a new line to my account. Nothing like that though.

They always fixed it and gave me a crap load up credits though.

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Sprint made a BIG boo boo on my bill when i got a replacement evo

they did not put my plan back the same when they activated the new phone and I wound up getting a phone bill for almost a grand.. I was charged over $3.00 a minute to call australia. I have had international calling on my phone since i went to sprint in 04

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
But did they fix it though? Sprint has made leaps and bounds in customer service since I left them 4 years ago before recently rejoining them last August.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Triple Threat

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Many of us at one point or another have just paid the bill and not looked at it we are all guilty if it at one time or another but I want to remind EVERYONE to please look at your monthly bill from Sprint.

Moral of the story here is this ...... Read your bills! Not just from Sprint but any company that bills you.

I never will understand the rational of people who just blindly pay bills every month without even so much as skimming the bill from that company. That's normally the place that Companies put notices of billing or policy changes too. Being ignorant of charges on your bill is not the companies fault but you own!

....................K, I'm done ranting now. :-[ (I deal with people and billing daily so...)