Cell Phone wont recieve calls or send text messages

thaking92

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I have the transform ultra from sprint and suddenly I am not able to make/receive phone calls or send text messages. Sometimes the message would send and sometimes it wont. When I try to call my cell phone from my house phone it goes straight to voice mail. I tried to take the battery out and put it back in and turn the phone on and it seems to work fine for a minute and then it goes back to messing up again. I tried to delete some old messages from my phone and it will continue to do the same thing. Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? Also i am statying to recieve text messages up to 2 hours after it was sent

Last edited:

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like you're not getting a good signal from inside your home.. if its a constant problem, you can have Sprint sent you an Airave mini cell tower to hook up. I have two of them and they work great... one for Sprint & one for Verizon.
Sprint AIRAVE?

Your best bet would be to first call Sprints Customer Service and tell them you're having problems with your signal reception.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol