Sprint 3G is Horrible

Darrkman

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
South shore ftw! I grew up in Bohemia but Sprint sucks whenever I go back there and visit my folks

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Poor dude guessed wrong again. North or South shore Sprint is bad. Melville is decent but Farmingdale or Amityville you're lucky to not be on roaming.

Sent from my EVO Shift

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Poor dude guessed wrong again. North or South shore Sprint is bad. Melville is decent but Farmingdale or Amityville you're lucky to not be on roaming.

Sent from my EVO Shift

Lmao, not often you're right, but you're wrong again. I live here. No problems whatsoever. As I said, regularly between 1 and 2 mbps from sayville/patchogue area all the way into queens. No problems whatsoever. Keep ignoring the facts, lol

Last edited:

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Heres one from bay shore earlier. I'll keep posting up from different places for you just so you can keep telling me I'm wrong about the areas I use my phone in every day, lol

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
42575422-d4d8-50fa.jpg
42575422-d4ea-6c2d.jpg

4g and 3g for me...

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Nichols Road @ Patchogue/Hollbrook Road. This, for the most part, is about as slow as I see barring some tiny little pockets

Darrkman

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Stoneybrook

Hmmm. Six posts since my last one. Yet you claim that these threads are cluttering up the board. I see you are really upset by this. However, I'm gonna let you cook since it seems important to you. I was busy here anyway:

2660bbc9-95d2-bc8c.jpg

2660bbc9-9604-84e5.jpg

Dude, Tyson Chandler is huge up close. So is Justin Tuck.

Or would you still wanna talk about Sprint and data speeds? LOL LOL.

Sent from my EVO Shift

Reactions: coinmanmat

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Why do people complain about speed? What do you really do that reqiures fast speed?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Android Central Forums

Stream NPR while on the bus, audio only shouldn't require much, drops out every 2 minutes.

This has a lot to do with hand off from one tower to another and 3g to 4g to 3g, but there also are just dead spots which shouldn't happen in a mid size city like Charlotte.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm. Six posts since my last one. Yet you claim that these threads are cluttering up the board. I see you are really upset by this. However, I'm gonna let you cook since it seems important to you. I was busy here anyway:

Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

Dude, Tyson Chandler is huge up close. So is Justin Tuck.

Or would you still wanna talk about Sprint and data speeds? LOL LOL.

Sent from my EVO Shift

Lmao, no, it amuses me. You keep talking about how all LI, sucks, but here you go, you're wrong. Omg! You were at an ESPN event! Um, okay, who cares? Star struck easily, are you? What, proven wrong on your claims so try to turn it into a pissing contest? This goes back to your masculinity issues, doesn't it?

Last edited:

Darrkman

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Lmao, no, it amuses me. You keep talking about how all LI, sucks, but here you go, you're wrong. Omg! You were at an ESPN event! Um, okay, who cares? Star struck easily, are you? What, proven wrong on your claims so try to turn it into a pissing contest? This goes back to your masculinity issues, doesn't it?

6 posts after claiming that you DON'T like all the negativity about Sprint clogging up the board. You can make all the excuses you want but THAT says a lot.

Like I said, I'm gonna let you cook. Have fun.

LOL

Sent from my EVO Shift

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC