Network Vision Upgrades Coming

zero.efx

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Today on twitter Sprint was announcing their direct connect upgrades, while I personally don't use direct connect. I knew that the upgrades had something to do with faster 3G coverage and soon to be 4G. Low and behold after a few clicks here and there I found a coverage map of the sorts that names the ongoing progress that has been done to areas and what they are planning in the next six months.

I for one am from New Jersey and I know that for a fact that upgrades work from North to South, since New York is obviously a priority. With that being said I just wanted to share the link so people can see what's going on in their area.

If you live relatively close and by that I mean 45 minutes to an hour away from the site it should be a relief that they're in your area in general and hopefully should upgrade your towers sooner than later.

Source: https://network.sprint.com/

briankeene

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Be careful what you wish for. I've been dealing with dropped calls and no signal since March. They can keep their upgrades and crappy customer srvice!

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Be careful what you wish for. I've been dealing with dropped calls and no signal since March. They can keep their upgrades and crappy customer srvice!

Are you already on the LTE networks currently?
Here is some new info.
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2405675,00.asp
from Evo4GLTE on Android Central

Last edited:

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Sick of the trolls who hate sprint because they are impatient and want everyone to jump ship...

I know they are currently working on my area, so I'm waiting for then to get done with it :)
Sent using my MoPho-King photon

coinmanmat

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
I agree, people have no patience at all, Network Vision isnt going to happen over night

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
I believe the ire is more due to the fact that sprint has been taking extra money on our contracts (10$) every month for the better part of 2 years now and nothing has been upgraded!, I understand it won't happen over night, but how about hiring some employees to help upgrade the cell sites instead of hiring more booger eaters to take my money in all the new sprint stores they are building!
(sorry if your one of the so called booger eaters) im just very annoyed! =-O

Sent from my LTEVO using Android Central Forums

briankeene

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Patience, I think 4 months is long enough. Now they are saying Sept or Oct. I'm on call for the railroad, I have to sit next my airwave or miss a call and get fired. Troll? Blow me.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

pelong

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Aaahh guys i just updated my prl and turned on lte cdmaon my evo lte and i got lte!!!! Im in laporte texas its like 10min away from houston texas how do i upload a screenshot to show my speed tests ?

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Aaahh guys i just updated my prl and turned on lte cdmaon my evo lte and i got lte!!!! Im in laporte texas its like 10min away from houston texas how do i upload a screenshot to show my speed tests ?

To do a screen shot you press power and home.atbthe same time

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

ajbrad71

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Screen shot on EVO LTE is hold power and volume down at the same time

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member