just landed in philly and turmed on 4G....OMG

twbtr

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Haha, i had the same thing, my only run in with 4g was during an hour lay over in atlanta, i ran out of web pages to check out in about 15 min. I was surprised when i got down here that new orleans doesnt have 4g yet, makes me think little old hometown louisville might still be way off in the future to get 4g. Anyone know if sprint has announced any additional cities lately? Seems like its been a while since they've put any "coming soon" announcements out

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Amazingly fast. None can come close to this awesome phone!

I don't have 4G in Nashville.... I am visiting family in Raleigh, NC which does have 4G.... It really depends on where you are.... I was in downtown Raleigh and I got twice as fast speeds with 3G vs 4G.. While at my parents house 4G is awesome when your outside on the deck or front porch... Not bad and still fast as long as your near a window... Get in the living room in the center of the house downstairs and all of a sudden the signal is less than 1 bar and fades in and out....

Under optimal conditions 4G is great.... but right now even in an area with so called full 4G coverage the coverage is spotty at best... Either way I still love the phone.... kind of disappointed in the 4G coverage but even on 3G it's an awesome phone...

dmrdsm

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I don't have 4g.....and everytime I turn on the phone and the 4g logo comes up, I wish I did. Darn phone has to rub it in I guess. Can't wait to try it out. Will probably be time for an upgrade before it comes to my city.

iheartmyed4

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I don't have 4G in Nashville.... I am visiting family in Raleigh, NC which does have 4G.... It really depends on where you are.... I was in downtown Raleigh and I got twice as fast speeds with 3G vs 4G.. While at my parents house 4G is awesome when your outside on the deck or front porch... Not bad and still fast as long as your near a window... Get in the living room in the center of the house downstairs and all of a sudden the signal is less than 1 bar and fades in and out....

Under optimal conditions 4G is great.... but right now even in an area with so called full 4G coverage the coverage is spotty at best... Either way I still love the phone.... kind of disappointed in the 4G coverage but even on 3G it's an awesome phone...

i live in nashville and i get 4g all over smyrna and lavergne, so far i get it everywhere except for a few spotty places i get 4g, its amazing to say the least.

bigjoe7757

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I live in the burbs outside of philly and work all around the area, so far I have had 4g all the way from north of the city down to bear de, I cant believe today worked in bear almost at maryland border and had great 4g service, I was getting over 8mbps download and 1.5 upload using my hotspot and my dell netbook, I watched Ncis in 1080p from cbs website with no issues. Love sprint 4g and my evo!