TN: Memphis, TN 4G LTE Official Thread

Mista_J

May 12, 2011
Visit site
It's starting to spread to different areas of the city!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

regression

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site

I am right there with you guys. Speeds are horrible. I can't even stream Slacker or Pandora on the drive into work. I get to listen to a few seconds of a song, then buffering.... I am going to call and see if Sprint will give me a credit on my bill until things get better. I don't have much hope they will, but can't hurt to ask...

acr456

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
It's starting to spread to different areas of the city!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

According to Robert at s4gru.com Memphis is at 4% completion. Its coming...slowly but surely.

s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/212-network-visionlte-deployment-running-list/

Sent from my phone that's better than yours.

Mista_J

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Just got 4g on Shelby Dr. just about a half mile east of 3rd St.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356201827346.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356201827346.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 25

thunderking

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
If a Sprint Representative is reading this, please put up 4G in the Germantown area (around Hacs Cross/Riverdale) - lots of residential areas here that could utilize it. Funny because I work downtown and theres 4G here. Why not put it where most people can take advantage of the speeds that come with it?

Sick of people I know on T-Mobile, AT&T, and Verizon that are enjoy full speeds while they laugh @ my 0.01-0.04 MBS up and down speeds.....

May just jump ship soon, honestly. I was told we would have 4G (38125) way back in November. And we're almost mid-way through January..

Not a happy customer right now.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
If a Sprint Representative is reading this, please put up 4G in the Germantown area (around Hacs Cross/Riverdale) - lots of residential areas here that could utilize it. Funny because I work downtown and theres 4G here. Why not put it where most people can take advantage of the speeds that come with it?

Sick of people I know on T-Mobile, AT&T, and Verizon that are enjoy full speeds while they laugh @ my 0.01-0.04 MBS up and down speeds.....

May just jump ship soon, honestly. I was told we would have 4G (38125) way back in November. And we're almost mid-way through January..

Not a happy customer right now.
Agreed. I get great Lte right by Germantown commissary, but as soon as I drive towards fedex hq on hacks cross, the signal goes to crap and im lucky if I can get 25kbps

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Wow. A whole bunch of Lte towers must have gone live today

I'm getting lte in Germantown bear fedex hq, costco, near Winchester and hacks cross

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Jaylw09

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Sounds good cant wait till my area get it but my 3g has been getting a little better lately.....got up to 2mbs on 3g which is pretty good for Sprint

Jaylw09

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Oh I feel your pain I work off Mendenhall and Raines and its really bad there

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
and just like that! 4g is gone from my neighborhood...they were probably messing around with it.....at least there is hope it will be here sooner or later

Mista_J

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Try turning airplane mode on and then back off and see if it reconnects. That's what I had to do to get it on Winchester between 385 and Kirby.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
and just like that! 4g is gone from my neighborhood...they were probably messing around with it.....at least there is hope it will be here sooner or later

seems that it back up again in my neighborhood....it is awfully slow.....I can't get more than 1mbps.....

Ill just have to be patient since I a alteast have the LTE signal for now

PatDog 27

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I work and live in the hacks cross area and I've noticed the lte signal as well. I ran several speed test the best I got was 4.73 mb and the worse I got .58mbs. I'm getting 10mbs off Raines rd. They still have work too do.

regression

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Oh I feel your pain I work off Mendenhall and Raines and its really bad there

I too am anxiously awaiting better data speeds in the Mendenhall / Raines area. It is unbearable most of the time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2