Is there a reason to stay?

dspayde

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
After being a Sprint customer for over 12 years, it had occurred to me I may be either 1.) Stubborn 2.) Loyal or 3.) Unable to accept defeat.

Tampa may not be on the LTE horizon yet, but 4G service does exist in a lot of places. I have 3 lines on my plan (two Photons and a basic phone) on an older 1400 minute plan. Bill runs about 178.00 a month. But with everyone going the LTE route, I am not sure I can justify staying with Sprint. Motorola doesn't seem to have any fresh phones headed down the pipeline to Sprint, and I do like Moto's radio quality as I actually "talk" a lot on the phone.

Questions arise, as to...go back to HTC? Rocked the Evo 4G for a year, and probably the best phone I ever had. Samsung G3? Any fresh ideas or perspectives are welcomed, and thanks for this mini-rant to be expressed.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Im not longer on Sprint but I can tell you that I love my S3! You can not go wrong with it! How ever if your service is lacking...I'd look at other carriers while your at it. The share everything plans seem to save some people money. Granted not everyone. Look to see about what your avg is per month with data. I jumped to att and I couldn't be happier!

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
After being a Sprint customer for over 12 years, it had occurred to me I may be either 1.) Stubborn 2.) Loyal or 3.) Unable to accept defeat.

Tampa may not be on the LTE horizon yet, but 4G service does exist in a lot of places. I have 3 lines on my plan (two Photons and a basic phone) on an older 1400 minute plan. Bill runs about 178.00 a month. But with everyone going the LTE route, I am not sure I can justify staying with Sprint. Motorola doesn't seem to have any fresh phones headed down the pipeline to Sprint, and I do like Moto's radio quality as I actually "talk" a lot on the phone.

Questions arise, as to...go back to HTC? Rocked the Evo 4G for a year, and probably the best phone I ever had. Samsung G3? Any fresh ideas or perspectives are welcomed, and thanks for this mini-rant to be expressed.

I too am in the same situation. I am just waiting on the GN2 release date and possibly new nexus phone news before I jump to At&t. Sprint simply isnt cutting it for me anymore. At&t has hspa and lte in the dc area and will be more than sprint but less than vzw. I would rather pay more for service than pay less and keep hoping.y contract is up on 10/20 & the GN2 press date is 10/24. Perfect timing

Sent from my Awesome Samsung Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk 2 baby.