Text issues with sprint

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues with texts being repeated or being sent and received late on sprint?
I thought it was just my wife's iPhone but now my note 2 is doing it. And of course sprint has no idea what I'm talking about. Hope I'm not the only one so I can find a solution. Thanks

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I've been having the double text issue but its only been short text like if i say ok to something, and as far as late text I've always had that issue with sprint since my days with a dumb phone

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

jbrugs17

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I have seen the text issues as well. My wife has an iPhone while i have a EVO 4G LTE. I see two issues. One is where newer messages will appear first. If she sends me two messages in a row I sometimes will receive the newest one first. The other issue is messages coming in twice. The messages coming twice, is less frequent, probably only happened a couple of times.

bearballz72

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I was having trouble sending a receiving texts a couple months back. I kept getting a weird message saying "unable to send code 305". I just stopped at a Sprint kiosk in one of the local malls and it turned out to an issue on the back end. The CSR just called Sprint and they were able to fix it in about 10 minutes.

pa7tip

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I have been having trouble receiving texts. If someone sends me a text that has more than one part I only get the first part (1/2) and never get part 2/2. This seems to happen with people sending texts from the evo 4g lte. Maybe its a JB update problem.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I have been having trouble receiving texts. If someone sends me a text that has more than one part I only get the first part (1/2) and never get part 2/2. This seems to happen with people sending texts from the evo 4g lte. Maybe its a JB update problem.

Happened to me on 2.3.5... hasn't been so bad on my note but I've sent pics/texts to my fiancee and she hasn't received them or I've received her texts twice... wish Sprint would quit ignoring this problem.

Sent from my G-Note 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance