Just moved to T-Mobile from Sprint, loving it.

Sam9696

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I switched from Sprint to t- mobile too and love it. My service sadly with Sprint was terrible but once I switched to t-mobile it was a huge difference! I can't believe I didn't switch before!

From My Awesome Samsung Galaxy s2 on t-mobile (can't wait for jellybean) :)

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Perhaps this whole thread should be moved over to the T-Mobile forum. Would that be sufficient for you?

Nope, no biggie. I just don't get the purpose of these types of threads. If you've moved on why continually post in your old phone / carrier forum. It's like getting a divorce and then trying to convince all of your exes friends what a rotten person your ex is.

I know I should just ignore them and move on, so it's my problem too.

gameaddict8

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Nope, no biggie. I just don't get the purpose of these types of threads. If you've moved on why continually post in your old phone / carrier forum. It's like getting a divorce and then trying to convince all of your exes friends what a rotten person your ex is.

I know I should just ignore them and move on, so it's my problem too.

It's like me trolling bb or palm pre forums. I doubt they would care about what my next phone/service is.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Im doing it so those people who have been with Sprint for a long time, and are thinking about making the switch see positive comments. Prior to me making the switch i was looking for people in a similar situation as me. Had it not been for reading some of the stuff about how TMO is great if your in a coverage area i might not have even tested them.
So theres definitely a positive piece of logic for me doing it. Maybe now you will get it.

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Im doing it so those people who have been with Sprint for a long time, and are thinking about making the switch see positive comments. Prior to me making the switch i was looking for people in a similar situation as me. Had it not been for reading some of the stuff about how TMO is great if your in a coverage area i might not have even tested them.
So theres definitely a positive piece of logic for me doing it. Maybe now you will get it.

Thank you sixnine! I am also on the fence and thinking of moving
My family lines to Tmo. I been with
Nextel /Sprint since 2001.we in Hawaii have wimax. However, the signal cuts out really easy. Our
3g speeds here is very very slow to say the least.
The only thing keeping me on Sprint is the fact I have a 24%
Corporate discount with sprint.
Now that the discount only covers the first line? I really feel in the last couple of years Sprint has started to nickle and dime their customers.

Again.... Thanks for the sharing your experiences with us sixnine!

Aloha,
HD

Sent from my Coconut Wireless

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
To anybody thinking of leaving I'll stay if I were u the grass isn't always greener

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360447133734.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360447133734.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 39

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
To anybody thinking of leaving I'll stay if I were u the grass isn't always greener

Verizon LTE had those speeds too until everyone upgraded to LTE handsets and saturated the network.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

anon(41073)

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Even though I didn't go to Tmobile, I left Sprint after 11 years after I bought my Nexus 4.I am now on Straight Talk using an AT&T SIM card. My 3G speeds are faster than my Wimax speeds on my Epic Touch 4G. Do to they way that Sprint treated my as a customer by charging me for a service that they failed to provide, I doubt if I will ever buy another phone on contract. From here on out, it will be unlocked GSM phones for me. I never want a company to fail because of all of the jobs that are lost. With that being said, Sprint can crash an burn for all that I care. You can look at all of the forums on any mobile site and see all of the complaints of Sprint customers. The might turn the sinking ship around, but I doubt it . The end is near.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Even though I didn't go to Tmobile, I left Sprint after 11 years after I bought my Nexus 4.I am now on Straight Talk using an AT&T SIM card. My 3G speeds are faster than my Wimax speeds on my Epic Touch 4G. Do to they way that Sprint treated my as a customer by charging me for a service that they failed to provide, I doubt if I will ever buy another phone on contract. From here on out, it will be unlocked GSM phones for me. I never want a company to fail because of all of the jobs that are lost. With that being said, Sprint can crash an burn for all that I care. You can look at all of the forums on any mobile site and see all of the complaints of Sprint customers. The might turn the sinking ship around, but I doubt it . The end is near.

I wish they would add the ability to "LOL" a comment in instead of just "Like" and "Thanks".

Until they do... LOL

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Verizon LTE had those speeds too until everyone upgraded to LTE handsets and saturated the network.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

But vzw or att or T-Mobile or ANYBODY for that matter is gonna have 99.9% of they towers to lte so sprint is gonna be better prepared for saturation.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

Dude your company crashed and burned multiple times(att). They only got saved because they and vzw are a duoply. Basically vzw went through it so did att. Now its sprints turn.

lennyj17

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Basically vzw went through it so did att. Now its sprints turn.

Verizon hasn't gone through it yet, only thing they've done is add LTE to a limited number of tower, they have not overhauled their entire network like ATT and Sprint has had to do. But the day is coming Verizon will need to complete a Network Vision type upgrade to its network as well in order to implement LTE A and VoLTE.

I want to see how all the Verizon Cheerleaders deal with that along with having Limited Data. While Sprint will be able to just slip in new carrier cards and have minimal Network interruptions.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Id stay if it was like that all OVER. Before i left sprint there was 1 tower near a spot i eat lunch at form time to time. That 1 tower i could get 20 megs plus consistently on. But ONLY that one tower.
At home no LTE and abismal 3G. At work i had LTE but 5 megs down or less.
Then i had to deal with no incoming calls or texts since mid December.
When the growing pains are over ina few years i MIGHT try them again.. thats if my new current carrier fails me..

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Id stay if it was like that all OVER. Before i left sprint there was 1 tower near a spot i eat lunch at form time to time. That 1 tower i could get 20 megs plus consistently on. But ONLY that one tower.
At home no LTE and abismal 3G. At work i had LTE but 5 megs down or less.
Then i had to deal with no incoming calls or texts since mid December.
When the growing pains are over ina few years i MIGHT try them again.. thats if my new current carrier fails me..

Well I get these speeds mostly everywhere I go now in Chicago.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad