Sprint 4G LTE Now in Victorville,Ca

Derekfett

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Saw it today during a trip to the Mall, Hopefully they get it over to Apple Valley, the service has been terrible for 6~ months or so.

mij9895

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Saw it today during a trip to the Mall, Hopefully they get it over to Apple Valley, the service has been terrible for 6~ months or so.

Sprint is working as fast as possible to upgrade all their towers. But with a lack of people with experience of climbing towers, and building permit authorities taking forever pushing paperwork back and forth, it has really slowed things down.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

3gtechsupport

May 10, 2013
Visit site
The Issue I see with Sprint Roll out is Building penetration. Signal attenuation is proportional to the square of the frequency, e.g. if I double the frequency used it actually quadruples the loss of the signal and that's just free space loss. when you account for differences in building penetration on top of that, the loss goes up even more.

To improve in building reception I will need to resort to an LTE Wireless Amplifier Repeater Kit. Something like a -65 dBm to cover the 700/800/1900MHz.

Cellphone-Mate 65db Tri-Flex 4G-V Repeater Kit for Verizon 3G/4G w/ OMNI Antenna [700V/800/1900MHz] : 3Gstore.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs