ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Dose anyone know if the upstate of SC, specifically Greenville area, is getting there towers worked on. I have had pretty bad signal for the past few weeks and very very slow (barely over .10 mpbs down). Im hoping that Sprint is putting in Network Vision in my area, after going to Charlotte, NC to the hufe auto fair and playing with 4g lte all day I felt kinda bad coming home to 3g. Any updates would be nice, Thanks all.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

lilotimz

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Dose anyone know if the upstate of SC, specifically Greenville area, is getting there towers worked on. I have had pretty bad signal for the past few weeks and very very slow (barely over .10 mpbs down). Im hoping that Sprint is putting in Network Vision in my area, after going to Charlotte, NC to the hufe auto fair and playing with 4g lte all day I felt kinda bad coming home to 3g. Any updates would be nice, Thanks all.

*whispers* (yes).

[Looks at S4GRU map of cell sites in progress for network vision... ]

Yep, lots of red dots around greenville.

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Were did you find that on s4gru? Ive looked aroind on there site, 99% on my phone and you know how slow sprint is, there site is great, thanks I guess ill have to look a little harder(and on wifi)

lilotimz

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Were did you find that on s4gru? Ive looked aroind on there site, 99% on my phone and you know how slow sprint is, there site is great, thanks I guess ill have to look a little harder(and on wifi)

Sponsors area for people who donate to the site. Maps of all cell sites in every market.. maps of all cell sites in progress... updates on all cell sites accepted for whatever technology (3g/4g/3g 800).. that kind of stuff.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Check sensorly.com. The maps are user driven from people who act get the signal.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.