Early Upgrade 14 Days?

ChiribaoGA

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My upgrade is on June 1st 2013 and I am eagerly awaiting this date to get my Galaxy S4. I have heard in other places that they let you do a free push of your upgrade 14 days. Does anyone know if they actually would do this?

P.S. If they do do this 14 day push, would they let me do the upgrade early at a Best Buy store?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
You would have to contact Sprint and see if they will allow you to push up your renewal date. In the past they used to but I know there was talk of eliminating this option.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
My upgrade is on June 1st 2013 and I am eagerly awaiting this date to get my Galaxy S4. I have heard in other places that they let you do a free push of your upgrade 14 days. Does anyone know if they actually would do this?

P.S. If they do do this 14 day push, would they let me do the upgrade early at a Best Buy store?

They do allow you to upgrade 14 days before but only at a Sprint store or official Sprint telesales. Third party stores like best buy cannot do this.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
You would have to contact Sprint and see if they will allow you to push up your renewal date. In the past they used to but I know there was talk of eliminating this option.

I was told online a Sprint Corporate Store can move it but only then. I am going to one tomorrow afternoon to get a S4 or a HTC One. My upgrade is a few months.. I'll see what they say and let you guys know.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
The 14 day rule is no charge. It's at their discretion and usually they only do it over the phone.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2
Exactly.

I'm glad I don't have to deal with a Sprint corporate store, even in the Chicago land area are corporate stores are limited. My nearest is about 25 miles away :p

I've always been able to handle everything over the phone with CS and they have been able to authorize/work with my local authorized 3rd party independent Sprint reseller stores.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
No upgrade for me. Looks like only full price phones for now :(

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.