4g cincinnati

Crucial#AC

May 23, 2010
Visit site
As I was driving throughcincinnati this morning I flipped on my 4g and it connected

Signal wasn't that good and didn't last long , but I was on I75 @80 mph also...

srik

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Wow 4G in Cincy

Thanks for the post. I am connected to 4G in Cincy downtown. Just did a speed test 3.7mbps download and 1mbps upload. Wonder when Sprint will officially tell us that 4G is available in Cincy.

njschad

May 19, 2010
Visit site
im curious if the entire tri state area is going to be included in 4g i live in southern kenton county but work in covington and im looking across the river at the skyline now from my office, but i have yet to catch a 4g signal.. the guy above says he has it downtown im not more then a mile from downtown

rockdrummersrock

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
First Cleveland.....now Cincy......what the hell. When is Columbus gonna get 4G :-( .......although I heard rumors that the new tower going up on OSU's campus will be 4G. I'm really hoping this is true as I am not too far from there. Oh well, I'll be by Cincy this weekend so perhaps I'll get the chance to try out some 4G goodness.

bipoler#AC

Banned
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
First Cleveland.....now Cincy......what the hell. When is Columbus gonna get 4G :-( .......although I heard rumors that the new tower going up on OSU's campus will be 4G. I'm really hoping this is true as I am not too far from there. Oh well, I'll be by Cincy this weekend so perhaps I'll get the chance to try out some 4G goodness.

right! we are the CAPITAL city and Dayton, Cincinnati, and Cleveland get it 1st? That is Taboo SPRINT!!! UGH

imex99

May 16, 2010
Visit site

columbus does have 4g in a few locations.... read the thread here: http://forum.androidcentral.com/sprint/29784-4g-columbus-ohio.html

jay28w

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
got 4g in West Chester. Near the Cone at Tylersville and Cin-Day roads. Seems to be real weak here at the house, tho. Will be traveling around the burbs today doing stuff and will try to keep an eye on signal strength.

How do I check the throughput?

milominderbinde

May 25, 2010
Visit site
There are two things you can do.

First to see where the 4G service is, you can install the free Sensorly app. You can see street level maps of 4G service others have gotten. As you drive, it will map your results as well.

To see the quality of the signal, I really like the Speedtest app.

mbeezy

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
The signal is really weak in the forest park area. It lags really bad. Can't wait until everything is up and running.

Sent from my Evo 4G. using tapatalk