4g in Orlando, Fl

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I was on my way to the airport to Orlando fr Ocala, Fl n I just decided to try n see if I can pick up a 4g signal n on the turnpike right bfore 528 highway I finally picked it up!!!! Hell YEA!!! I'm so excited I feel like a kid n I'm 35 yrs old, for those who hasn't tried it yet that **** is fast for real. N I was also being able to go online while on a call man oh man I can't wait til the turn the switch on cause that's worth my 10 dollars n I had all ULL bars so I don't knw why they haven't announced it yet cause it worked excellent without a problem so it must be ready soon so get ready orlando cause u guys r definitely getting it

27scoob

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I live in Jacksonville and it just got the "official" add a week or so ago. But on launch day I walk out of the store I got it from and turned on the the 4g and boom it was there !! So it was fully working here months before the official announcement. It works great all around town..

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I knw man n what's so crazy is the speed, it really makes a big difference like a router I LOVE IT!!!!

Crimson

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
My wife briefly got a 4G signal at the Tampa airport the other day, but my phone didn't.. Hopefully Sprint is working on it here too.

iamthejosh

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Confirmed. I just came on to post this. I got it on my way home from work today on I-4, and i had full 4G bars. I also had it in Seminole County. It lasted for a while but then got turned off. Official launch date for both Orlando & Tampa areas is scheduled for Sept 18. Right now they are testing it and the signal will be coming and going throughout the days.

walterwood44

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
My house in the the Wekiva Hunt Club area between Apopka and Longwood. No 4G yester but I am getting 0 or 1 bar for it today. I AM EXCITED!!

3G here has been weak as we were on the edge of coverage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC