Best date to cancel and not waste money?

wessock

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I have the sprint 450 unlimited plan now but I want to switch to T-Mobile. I know you pay ahead and that they don't refund or prorate if you cancel service. My bill is due on the 16th (just paid it) and new cycle/billing period starts on the 23rd each month. In order to not waste any of what I pay for, when should I actually switch to T-Mobile? I don't want to cancel a few days too late and either waste almost a month of what I paid for or be billed for a whole month I won't use.

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'd do it on like the 21st. Once your number is ported out of Sprint it will cancel the line.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

wessock

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I'd do it on like the 21st. Once your number is ported out of Sprint it will cancel the line.

Problem is that the bill is due on the 16th. Can I just not pay the bill for 6 days and cancel on the 22nd and owe nothing?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Problem is that the bill is due on the 16th. Can I just not pay the bill for 6 days and cancel on the 22nd and owe nothing?

Oh no. You have to pay for what you use. Sprint should prorate.. I'd talk to them about it. They did when I left.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX